Old 07-19-2009   #1
CB
"Your stupidity may be your one saving grace."

CB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura about
Gravity Gun

http://www.gtaforums.com/index.php?showtopic=409464

Think it's still being tweaked but looks like fun

CB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2009   #2
behzad_sol
Unregistered User

behzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to behold
wow that's very funny to push around the peds and vehicles, thanks for the link
Old 07-19-2009   #3
JCMercenary
If you can't wear a spandex jumpsuit...

JCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of light
Reminds me of Psychokinesis from Destroy All Humans.

Must be even cooler with the Euphoria engine.

JCMercenary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2009   #4
Blaze0785

Blaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by GaMeR_123 View Post
Reminds me of Psychokinesis from Destroy All Humans.

Must be even cooler with the Euphoria engine.
I was just about to say that. On topic that mod looks awesome to be honest I was waiting for a mod like this running around the city throwing and blowing thing's up.
Blaze0785 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2009   #5
[NoN]Bruno
VCO's Q/C Team Member

[NoN]Bruno is on a distinguished road[NoN]Bruno is on a distinguished road[NoN]Bruno is on a distinguished road[NoN]Bruno is on a distinguished road
I really loved that part of Half Life 2 when you have the blue gravity gun, its just awesome!, i cant imagine such a power in GTA IV...

God damn it , if only i had a better PC :S