Old 07-04-2009   #1
zeeshan810
RockstarDB.com

zeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enough
Exclamation MSX FM Radio Station GTA IV PC Mod

Quote:
Codebreaker is looking for help with MSX FM Radio Station to add in GTA IV PC. Don't worry you won't have to sing or write a song he is looking for tech guys who can code his radio station into Grand Theft Auto IV PC. If your the guy please visit the forums. We would appreciate your help.

Quote:
"Hey people,

I am the MC from the radio station MSX FM on GTA3 and Liberty City Stories (DJ Timecode & MC Codebreaker).

A friend recently had the idea that we should do an 'unofficial' new mix or radio station for GTA4 seeing as the game is set back in Liberty City and Rockstar obviously didnt want the likes of us anymore on the official release, now they're all bigshot superstars

So.. im preparing a mix with lots of signed and unsigned drum and bass producers and am wondering if there's anyone who wants to mod it and get involved in getting it out there?

Now i know we can just do an mp3 and people can load that in if they want, but i reckon a dedicated mod would be good too...

We are doing this- as you guys do - for the love of it and would really like to know if this is possible anyone's up for it if its a crap idea etc. etc...

Thanks all

Codebreaker
Facebook: Code Breaker Jones
Aim: CodebreakerGB "
Forums: Code Breaker

Source: GTA HQ
Old 07-04-2009   #2
Zidane

Zidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond repute
Geez... I would love to... but GTA4 doesn't work on my PC. I wouldn't be able to test anything I make out
Old 07-04-2009   #3
zeeshan810
RockstarDB.com

zeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enough
Zidane if you know anyone who can help him code the radio into GTA IV, please tell him to visit the forums.
Ahh..man , also he will take any beats you produce and will add them into the station.