Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto V
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 01-15-2009   #16
FG
CJ would be so proud

FG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to behold
@ Brotha...I agree with your assumption about R* not going to over-do the number title, R* does not do silly stuff like GTA - 122 there fore I beleif the next *Big* game will have a name, examples:

1) VC you mentioned, maybe R* is not satisfied(like in III's LC)
2) LS many fans loved that area, and wanted it better.
3) SF the same with this gta city
4) LV to a lesser degree
5) last , but not least the mystical * Carcer City * which is a logical choice, because, R* don't have to follow any current city-scapes on this one, its made-up, R* is totally free here to design a gta city to its creative mind, which the sky is the limit.

Note: DLC has me stumped as to how it will fit in, prob. like you say, to tide us over between *Big* games.

You have got a good handle on this whole thing, I hope you are correct, your idea's on this are most desirable,because they fit the gta model we've grown to love.
FG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2009   #17
devil chevelle
guy with the worst punctuation

devil chevelle will become famous soon enoughdevil chevelle will become famous soon enoughdevil chevelle will become famous soon enoughdevil chevelle will become famous soon enoughdevil chevelle will become famous soon enoughdevil chevelle will become famous soon enoughdevil chevelle will become famous soon enoughdevil chevelle will become famous soon enough
didnt read the whole thing but im gonna keep saying it chicago is a very good city to do it has every formula rockstar needs for a city a history of crime,gangs,racial diversity,good diverse looking city, so hopefully chicago next
devil chevelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2009   #18
flint.44
Fuhgeddaboudit!

flint.44 is just really niceflint.44 is just really niceflint.44 is just really niceflint.44 is just really niceflint.44 is just really niceflint.44 is just really niceflint.44 is just really niceflint.44 is just really niceflint.44 is just really niceflint.44 is just really niceflint.44 is just really nice
I've heard that Carcer City s supposed to be like Detroit, which would be pretty nice.
flint.44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2009   #19
Xegethra

Xegethra has a spectacular aura aboutXegethra has a spectacular aura aboutXegethra has a spectacular aura aboutXegethra has a spectacular aura aboutXegethra has a spectacular aura aboutXegethra has a spectacular aura aboutXegethra has a spectacular aura aboutXegethra has a spectacular aura aboutXegethra has a spectacular aura aboutXegethra has a spectacular aura aboutXegethra has a spectacular aura about
yeah but they already done it manhunt...gta and manhunt only cameo in each others games, i doubt gta will go there

personally i think they should try something new for a city...i am actually kinda sick of seeing america all over the place (nothing against you guys but weve all seen it)...i rekon maybe if they go england...(screw london, thats a craphole) they could (probably wont) try a birmingham spoof...weve got lots of different scenes in the city and area, country side, suburbs, counsil flats, modern flats, highstreets, shopping areas, motorways, innercity NOT full of skyscrapers but fancy buildings all the same....theres a couple factory areas next to town, market districts with china town not far

weve got a fair bit of culture...we got the violent chavs (handsworth >_> and other areas). we even got areas leading up to shirly that are overrun with forieners...mostly asianss so it wont all be us brummies walking around the game. we got different types walking about to make it interesting. the gay quater near digbeth (near town) has some weird characters about it. you have the goths walking about town and digbeth. theres really not just normal people about here....one part of digbeth has thos young hippie, accept evereyone, artsy fartsy types...the custard factory area of digbeth

weve gpt a fair bit of crime in our city...there are some areas people dont go cus they will literelly, get killed

so maybe ill ask them to have a look at it...i mean rockstar or dma or whatever are after all....a brittish company

Last edited by Xegethra; 01-18-2009 at 05:31 AM..
Xegethra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2009   #20
Moderate Airbender

AvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura about
You know, they should actually make a Tri-City game again, but do it in this area for the nation.

Carcer City=Cleveland, city's almost dead
Delta City=Detroit, lol
Marina City=Chicago, after the famed skyscrapers

Think about it, 3 Large and once most powerful american cities that are deadish and in ruins. Theres alot of crime.
AvatarMike17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2009   #21
-JB-
Newbie Member

-JB- is an unknown quantity at this point
Sorry to bring up an old thread, but any chance of reuploading the file, Brotha?
-JB- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2009   #22
Thomas B.
Streets ahead

Thomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of light
I think Rockstar will follow the Liberty City, Vice City, San Andreas thing again. I think Vice City will be next, but it will be much more like Miami, and the storyline will be alot more serious and stuff.
Thomas B. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2009   #23
Patrucci

Patrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud of
I'd love to see a new take on San Andreas, the only thing people might complain about it would be the size, but I wouldn't want them to downgrade the size. I like a big game.
Patrucci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2009   #24
Thomas B.
Streets ahead

Thomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of light
I personally think that R* is going to make a game for each SA city and the surrounding area.
Old 06-16-2009   #25
Tyler
Every Time Zone
Addicted Member

Tyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Max Payne 2k8 View Post
I think Rockstar will follow the Liberty City, Vice City, San Andreas thing again. I think Vice City will be next, but it will be much more like Miami, and the storyline will be alot more serious and stuff.
Thats what i would love to see.
Like Tommy's son, he'll be in his early 20's or something.
Taking over his fathers business, then Ken Rosenburg fucks him over by drugging him up and stealing all of his money, his cars, everything he owns. And leaves him for dead in Little Havana.
Tyler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009   #26
Thomas B.
Streets ahead

I don't think that. I think there will be an all new set of characters, like GTA IV had.
Old 06-17-2009   #27
flint.44
Fuhgeddaboudit!

flint.44 is just really niceflint.44 is just really niceflint.44 is just really niceflint.44 is just really niceflint.44 is just really niceflint.44 is just really niceflint.44 is just really niceflint.44 is just really niceflint.44 is just really niceflint.44 is just really niceflint.44 is just really nice
It would be nice to see the old characters, but I doubt they will be used ever again.
flint.44 is offline   Reply With Quote