Old 05-08-2009   #181
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
Wow, I would sure love that Lost MC T-Shirt, yep, really would like one of those T-Shirts, I'd actually wear it to, cause I'd like a Lost MC T-Shirt.

Am I dropping enough hints Slim?
Ash_735 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009   #182
zeeshan810
RockstarDB.com

zeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enough
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slim Trashman View Post
Yeah, got that stuff on March 6th.
I really like the Statue of Happiness

Quote:
Yeah, got that stuff on March 6th.
Who ever is an Admin here at GTAGAMING gets this stuff or what?

Last edited by zeeshan810; 05-08-2009 at 06:31 PM.. Reason: auto-merged double post
zeeshan810 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009   #183
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
Yeah pretty much. They've got a "list" of people and their contact information that they send promo stuff to.
Old 05-09-2009   #184
zeeshan810
RockstarDB.com

zeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enough
Thumbs up

Quote:
Yeah pretty much. They've got a "list" of people and their contact information that they send promo stuff to.
That's so COOL.
Old 05-14-2009   #185
Pricey
GTA Collector.

Pricey is on a distinguished roadPricey is on a distinguished roadPricey is on a distinguished roadPricey is on a distinguished roadPricey is on a distinguished road
Damn, I need to get on that list for sure. Anyway?
Old 05-14-2009   #186
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
I'm surprised you're not the guy who initially provides Rockstar with the stuff to send out
Old 05-16-2009   #187
zeeshan810
RockstarDB.com

Exclamation

Quote:
So, Rockstar contacted you for your Info?
Old 05-17-2009   #188
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
I should post my crap sometime, just bagged this, Promo Pack for the San Andreas Soundtrack, 11 Discs!

Ash_735 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2009   #189
Holster
Xbox Addict

Holster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to behold
God some of these collections are amazing haha, you're lucky Slim! =P

I saw a Vice City mirror, same one as the one Pricey posted on page 11, it was £10 p&p starting at £5, and it didn't sell! I wish I'd of put a bid in .. how much are they worth do you reckon?

Many thanks to The Shy Child for the sig,
XBL GT: USASoccerStar93
Holster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009   #190
Pricey
GTA Collector.

Pricey is on a distinguished roadPricey is on a distinguished roadPricey is on a distinguished roadPricey is on a distinguished roadPricey is on a distinguished road
Will be selling some things now over the next few weeks. Here's a link to keep an eye on: http://shop.ebay.co.uk/merchant/ryan_price03
Old 06-05-2009   #191
De7erminist
http://7thzone.net

De7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeeshan810 View Post
That's so COOL.
You can actually ask nicely. I asked and they sent me a couple of stickers, the Lost MC and AoD t-shirts, and the miniature Statue of Happiness.
De7erminist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2009   #192
zeeshan810
RockstarDB.com

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by }{oT~dEv1L 666 View Post
You can actually ask nicely. I asked and they sent me a couple of stickers, the Lost MC and AoD t-shirts, and the miniature Statue of Happiness.
You mean Rockstar Games?
Old 06-06-2009   #193
Pricey
GTA Collector.

Yeah he does.

Added more to eBay.
Old 06-06-2009   #194
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

You don't ship to the US by any chance, do you Pricey?
Old 06-06-2009   #195
Pricey
GTA Collector.

Yes mate, shipping is Worldwide on the Items I am able to actually send Worldwide. Not the likes of the Dart Board for example,haha.

Added more, some Caps.

http://shop.ebay.co.uk/merchant/ryan_price03

Last edited by Pricey; 06-07-2009 at 01:50 PM.. Reason: auto-merged double post
Pricey is offline   Reply With Quote