Old 05-30-2009   #1
xbolt

xbolt is an unknown quantity at this point
car falls through city while driving fast

when on ps3 gta4 when i am driving real fast in a car espically a cop car it will fall through the city for about 3 or 4 seconds then respawn back on the road. has anyone else ever experienced this or something wrong with my ps3?
xbolt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2009   #2
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
Well I wouldn't say that there is something wrong with your PS3, much more likely just your GTA IV disc. I've never heard of this occurrence though.

Is this occurring in single player, multiplayer, or both?
Old 05-30-2009   #3
xbolt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slim Trashman View Post
Well I wouldn't say that there is something wrong with your PS3, much more likely just your GTA IV disc. I've never heard of this occurrence though.

Is this occurring in single player, multiplayer, or both?

it is happening on single player. the thing is the other night i had a power outage twice while surfing the ps3 web i started noticing that after the power got knocked out and i wasnt able to shut it down properly.
Old 05-30-2009   #4
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
Could you elaborate a little more on that?
Old 05-30-2009   #5
Patrucci

Patrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud of
The only time I've fallen through the city was at the airport, a glitch of course.

I'm guessing it's your disc mate, but do explain more about the shutdown situation.
Patrucci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2009   #6
xbolt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slim Trashman View Post
Could you elaborate a little more on that?
i have the story beat so i was doing the most wanted missions from the computer on the cop car on the way to the guy i was going real fast as i was about to go under a bridge the car just fell through the ground and then respawn back up in the same place and was still running fast and it has happened to me before while just driving around fast. what i meant about the power outage was it got cut off in the way as if you had just cut it off by the main power switch in the back that everyone says not to do without first going to the turn off option by holding down the ps button
Old 05-30-2009   #7
Thomas B.
Streets ahead

Thomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of light
Periods and commas would really help. Just because we're internet users doesn't mean we speak 1337.
Thomas B. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2009   #8
Patrucci

Patrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud of
that isn't 1337 Max, you want to see 1337.

7|-|1$ 1$ £337 |\/|4)(, 937 17 7|-|®0µ9|-| ¥0µ® |-|34Ð, _|µ$7 ß3(4µ$3 |-|3'$ |\|3\/\/, Ð0|\|'7 $|-|17 0|\| |-|1|\/|.

Translation:

This is leet Max, get it through your head, just because he's new, don't shit on him.
Patrucci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2009   #9
Thomas B.
Streets ahead

Thomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of light
D0/\/+ $H!+ 0/\/ Y0|_|® $31|=
Old 05-31-2009   #10
PS3_dude

PS3_dude will become famous soon enoughPS3_dude will become famous soon enoughPS3_dude will become famous soon enoughPS3_dude will become famous soon enoughPS3_dude will become famous soon enoughPS3_dude will become famous soon enough
Weird. This happened to me, but i know the places where and how to glitch it in order to fall under the map. But never happened to me just to fall out while driving. I do not think it is the power cut, because i also had a power cut and nothing happened after that. Is your problem occuring EVERY time you drive fast or just from time to time? I have a friend who's a PS3 savvy and i'll ask him. I think he'll know something.
Oh and just to add.....You can make killer videos, with this glitch, since no one can do it except you......So if you look it at the good side, then it may be quite fun... :0
PS3_dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2009   #11
De7erminist
http://7thzone.net

De7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura about
Funny, because I've clocked a few hundred hours on GTA IV on both my Xbox 360 and PC, including Multiplayer on both and also The Lost and Damned, yet I have never experienced this bug or glitch. Could be a problem with your disc, or PlayStation 3.
De7erminist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2009   #12
xbolt

Quote:
Originally Posted by PS3_dude View Post
Weird. This happened to me, but i know the places where and how to glitch it in order to fall under the map. But never happened to me just to fall out while driving. I do not think it is the power cut, because i also had a power cut and nothing happened after that. Is your problem occuring EVERY time you drive fast or just from time to time? I have a friend who's a PS3 savvy and i'll ask him. I think he'll know something.
Oh and just to add.....You can make killer videos, with this glitch, since no one can do it except you......So if you look it at the good side, then it may be quite fun... :0
what about when your leaving bohan, headed back to dukes, going down east borough bridge when you go through the toll booth fast, the curve right after the toll booth the whole road will lose all its textures and you can go up in the wall a little bit, like the road is trying to dissappear. have you ever seen that in that curve?
Old 05-31-2009   #13
Thomas B.
Streets ahead

You oughtta go get your copy of GTA IV checked out. There are no large noticeable bugs like the ones you're getting.
Old 05-31-2009   #14
.:Mouldy Punk:.

.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrucci View Post
that isn't 1337 Max, you want to see 1337.

7|-|1$ 1$ £337 |\/|4)(, 937 17 7|-|®0µ9|-| ¥0µ® |-|34Ð, _|µ$7 ß3(4µ$3 |-|3'$ |\|3\/\/, Ð0|\|'7 $|-|17 0|\| |-|1|\/|.

Translation:

This is leet Max, get it through your head, just because he's new, don't shit on him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max Payne 2k8 View Post
D0/\/+ $H!+ 0/\/ Y0|_|® $31|=

Cut out the crap please guys. This isn't the crap shack.

Hosted on ImgBin.Org | Happy Easter...ish
.:Mouldy Punk:. is offline   Reply With Quote