Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV > The Ballad of Gay Tony
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 05-26-2009   #16
Jaytow

Jaytow will become famous soon enoughJaytow will become famous soon enoughJaytow will become famous soon enoughJaytow will become famous soon enoughJaytow will become famous soon enoughJaytow will become famous soon enoughJaytow will become famous soon enoughJaytow will become famous soon enoughJaytow will become famous soon enough
What was that guy saying it was going to be called? The hoods of the streets or something?

I bet no one seen this name coming, can't wait.

I'm sure r* are releasing the DLC as disk form for sales. I see the average gamer buying this and a lot more copies selling than TLAD.
Also does them being in disk form mean that the "disk game" will include 1000G?

Last edited by Jaytow; 05-26-2009 at 04:57 PM..
Jaytow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2009   #17
victim

victim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond repute
Perhaps "The Ballad of Tony Prince" would be a better name, although it certainly is quite humourous... and definitely unexpected.
victim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2009   #18
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaytow View Post
What was that guy saying it was going to be called? The hoods of the streets or something?

I bet no one seen this name coming, can't wait.

I'm sure r* are releasing the DLC as disk form for sales. I see the average gamer buying this and a lot more copies selling than TLAD.
Also does them being in disk form mean that the "disk game" will include 1000G?
We had The City of the Hood and Blood and a Foure Leaf Clover.

The Disc is to entice people, a lot of PS3 owners who played GTA4 didn't want to rebuy the game just for the DLC, this cuts that out. As for achievements, I can't say, but if both TLAD and TBOGT both get 500GS each then I hope us live Buyers also get it. either that or it will be both 250GS combined, along with 250GS from GTA IV (Small tasks that can be done in all games) and then a further new 250GS which Live players will also get which could be more small tasks that can be done in both games.
Ash_735 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2009   #19
.LiLe.
Buggati Boy

.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of
Can some one plz show me this Luiz guy. Any1 has a screen shot?
Old 05-26-2009   #20
Patrucci

Patrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud of

Ta-da
Patrucci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2009   #21
ska
Wearing my rolex

ska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond repute
Sounds pretty epic, in all honesty
ska is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2009   #22
.LiLe.
Buggati Boy

.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of
This guy looks like a gangster not no gay dude..
Old 05-26-2009   #23
Neil

Neil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by .LiLe. View Post
He is a gangster. You don't play as Gay Tony.
Neil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2009   #24
ska
Wearing my rolex

ska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond repute
EY YO DAWG DEM GANGSTAZ CAN BE GAY TOO
ska is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2009   #25
Tyler
Every Time Zone
Addicted Member

Tyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud of
He looks familiar.
i shot him in the head.
Old 05-26-2009   #26
Comeback209

Comeback209 is on a distinguished roadComeback209 is on a distinguished roadComeback209 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by .LiLe. View Post
OH U HOMOPHOBE U~

This is already looking to be fun just by the name. TLaD really did bring back the humor, and it seems like this one is as well.

Here's to getting a flamethrower. ;<
Comeback209 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2009   #27
Jimmy_86
Think!

Jimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud of
Great news. Hopefully this means new music on Electro-choc. Perhaps K109 as well.
Jimmy_86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2009   #28
lillb
Casual User

lillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant future
lol honestly I thought this was a joke when i saw it on the front page
I will probably get it since its likely to be as good if not better than TLAD
And a Fight Club minigame sounds fucking sweet
it was by far the best mini game in saints row 2
Old 05-26-2009   #29
devil chevelle
guy with the worst punctuation

devil chevelle will become famous soon enoughdevil chevelle will become famous soon enoughdevil chevelle will become famous soon enoughdevil chevelle will become famous soon enoughdevil chevelle will become famous soon enoughdevil chevelle will become famous soon enoughdevil chevelle will become famous soon enoughdevil chevelle will become famous soon enough
gotta say saw the luis fernando lopez coming a mile away but the name and how the logo looks just surprised me.anyways cant wait to play this answer the rest of the questions on those diamonds and getting amped for the next gta game hopefully chicago.

I am Mister X - Play
devil chevelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2009   #30
swallowed

swallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really nice
Wow, I really didn't expect that to be the name of DLC II. Surprised me for sure

Will be buying it of course, can't wait to play it. Think it would be pretty exciting to play something like a Fight Club mini-game would be fun, like lilb said. Hopefully turn out better than Air Hockey from TLAD, couldn't stand it
swallowed is offline   Reply With Quote