Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV > The Ballad of Gay Tony
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 05-16-2009   #31
zeeshan810
RockstarDB.com

zeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enough
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skillet View Post
Least it's better than City of the Hood.
True.. City of Hood I mean what was that! Shit...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZCAB View Post
"The people that contributed to buying their products and got them to where they are now"? You mean the PS2 owners? You do realise not every PS2 owner went on to buy a PS3 and not every XBOX owner went on to buy a 360, right?
That's true my Friend had a PS2 but then he bought a Xbox 360. I had a PS2 and bought a PS3.

Last edited by zeeshan810; 05-16-2009 at 01:04 PM.. Reason: auto-merged double post
zeeshan810 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2009   #32
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
Just changing two words give it a bosst, Blood of the Four Leaf Clover sounds better, it makes no sense but at least it sounds better
Ash_735 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2009   #33
Skillet
I'm awesome and I fuck dolphins

Skillet is just really niceSkillet is just really niceSkillet is just really niceSkillet is just really niceSkillet is just really niceSkillet is just really niceSkillet is just really niceSkillet is just really niceSkillet is just really niceSkillet is just really niceSkillet is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash_735 View Post
Just changing two words give it a bosst, Blood of the Four Leaf Clover sounds better, it makes no sense but at least it sounds better
It somewhat does make sense going by the events following that mission.
Old 05-16-2009   #34
zeeshan810
RockstarDB.com

zeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enough
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash_735 View Post
The DLC Blood of the Four Leaf Clover does sounds much better. In this DLC where the last characters comes together..1st DLC you played Johnny, 2nd DLC you play ???
Old 05-16-2009   #35
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
Maybe Blood On A Four Leaf Clover?

Blood can be used as a contradiction to the idea that a four leaf clover is good luck charm.
Old 05-16-2009   #36
oppar
Amateur Intellectual

oppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond repute
It's Blood and a Four Leaf Clover according to Game Fork on twitter.

grimmy is a gay icon
oppar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2009   #37
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
Yes but "and a Four Leaf Clover" sounds so lame, and who the hell is Game Fork anyway?

We're just hoping the name is at least bullshit.
Old 05-16-2009   #38
Jaytow

Jaytow will become famous soon enoughJaytow will become famous soon enoughJaytow will become famous soon enoughJaytow will become famous soon enoughJaytow will become famous soon enoughJaytow will become famous soon enoughJaytow will become famous soon enoughJaytow will become famous soon enoughJaytow will become famous soon enough
Everyone seems to be bringing big things to E3 this year so maybe r* are going to wait until then to release the information.

I personally didn't think much of the multiplayer in GTA IV or TLAD so hopefully it'll be better this time.

If nothing else I hope they include buyable properties.

Summer ftw but it'll probabily be October.
Jaytow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2009   #39
Jimmy_86
Think!

Jimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud of
Remembering that Luis is in the bank during the mission Three Leaf Clover, I think people have already mentioned that perhaps this is the fourth leaf of the clover.

I was just thinkng how Niko says that he didn't get all the money from the vault but they have to leave anyway because there's not enough time. Perhaps Luis gets some of the remaining money and essentially does his own bank robbery in the wake of the Niko/McCreary crowd.

But yes, I do agree that the rumoured title seems a bit of a mouthful.
Jimmy_86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2009   #40
Patrucci

Patrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud of
Who knows really, R* loves to play tricks.
Patrucci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2009   #41
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy_86 View Post
Remembering that Luis is in the bank during the mission Three Leaf Clover, I think people have already mentioned that perhaps this is the fourth leaf of the clover.

I was just thinkng how Niko says that he didn't get all the money from the vault but they have to leave anyway because there's not enough time. Perhaps Luis gets some of the remaining money and essentially does his own bank robbery in the wake of the Niko/McCreary crowd.

But yes, I do agree that the rumoured title seems a bit of a mouthful.
So does this make Niko, Packie, and Derrick the other three "leafs"? But then again, remember that the mission was initially a 4 man job, until Michael was killed by the guy who obviously watched Point Break one too many times.

My thoughts one Luis' involvement with this mission is, perhaps he had in some way known about the plans for this robbery and purposely placed himself, or was ordered to place himself, right in the middle of it in order to retrieve any cash left behind while the police were distracted with Niko and the McRearys.
Old 05-17-2009   #42
yimpat
Registered Loser

yimpat is on a distinguished roadyimpat is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by iKlipse View Post
They can fuck off if its another Xbox 360 exclusive. I'm losing a lot of respect for R* with all this exclusivity stuff, these days they seem to care more about $$$ than the people that contributed to buying their products and got them to where they are now.
Every company cares more about money. To think otherwise is fuckin' stooopid.
yimpat is offline   Reply With Quote