Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV > The Lost and Damned
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 05-13-2009   #1
zeeshan810
RockstarDB.com

zeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enough
Exclamation Next GTAIV DLC topping Microsoft's E3 lineup?

Quote:
--The second Xbox 360-exclusive downloadable episode for Grand Theft Auto IV, subtitled "Blood and a Four Leaf Clover." The title may be a reference to the GTAIV mission Three Leaf Clover,where protagonist Niko Bellic helps Irish mobster Packie McReary and his brothers pull off a bank robbery straight out of the film Heat. It's apparently due "this Christmas."
Gamespot
Old 05-13-2009   #2
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
Blood and a Four Leaf Clover doesn't sound like a title, especially compared to The Lost and Damned. Oh wait, there we have the MGS4 coming to 360 rumour, I'm not reading the rest of the article.

On the plus side I was expecting an announcement in April/May for DLC2 so if they do it at E3 it still counts!

Last edited by Ash_735; 05-13-2009 at 05:16 PM..
Ash_735 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009   #3
zeeshan810
RockstarDB.com

zeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash_735 View Post
Blood and a Four Leaf Clover doesn't sound like a title, especially compared to The Lost and Damned. Oh wait, there we have the MGS4 coming to 360 rumour, I'm not reading the rest of the article.

On the plus side I was expecting an announcement in April/May for DLC2 so if they do it at E3 it still counts!
I am waiting for E3 GTA IV DLC #2. With you Ash with on this one Blood and a Four Leaf Clover doesn't sound like a title.

Quote:
Famitsu ad shows Konami's Metal Gear Solid studio is unveiling something on Monday in Japan--is it the rumored Xbox 360 MGS4 or a new IP?
Big Announcement

Last edited by zeeshan810; 05-13-2009 at 06:02 PM.. Reason: auto-merged double post
zeeshan810 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009   #4
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
Oh yeah, you know what, MGS4 IS COMING TO TEH 360, rumours are a better source than the company themselves after all. The company are working on other games now, not MGS4, if they're doing a 360 Exclusive game, then it can't be MGS4 either, cause that's on the PS3.

DLC2 on the other hand, if it followed TLAD, I expect it to be out by late August with an announcement this month, possible at E3 if they wanted a large audience.
Ash_735 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009   #5
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
Sure hope MGS4 doesn't go to 360. Would show that at least one developer won't succumb to Microsoft.

As for DLC #2, that title sucks. Nothing more creative than "Blood"? I call fake... I hope for fake.
Old 05-13-2009   #6
zeeshan810
RockstarDB.com

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slim Trashman View Post
Sure hope MGS4 doesn't go to 360. Would show that at least one developer won't succumb to Microsoft.

As for DLC #2, that title sucks. Nothing more creative than "Blood"? I call fake... I hope for fake.
true..true...
Old 05-13-2009   #7
Patrucci

Patrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud of
If it is true, i'd love for a Packie story, I feel R* needed to go into more depth with the McReary story, seems pretty interesting.

But as for the title, can't I recall pretty much all of us stating that TLaD wasn't a very good title either?
Patrucci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009   #8
victim

victim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond repute
If it is centred on the Irish, you aren't going to play as Packie. It'll most likely be Gordon.
victim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009   #9
Hell Inferno X2
I'm Batman

Hell Inferno X2 will become famous soon enoughHell Inferno X2 will become famous soon enoughHell Inferno X2 will become famous soon enoughHell Inferno X2 will become famous soon enoughHell Inferno X2 will become famous soon enoughHell Inferno X2 will become famous soon enoughHell Inferno X2 will become famous soon enough
Until this point, it is speculated that Louis will be the protagonist of the next DLC for the 360. "Blood and a Four Leaved Clover" although is unlikely, Louis's story could possibly start at that point when he is shown during the Three Leaf Clover mission.
Hell Inferno X2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2009   #10
lillb
Casual User

lillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant future
Quote:
subtitled "Blood and a Four Leaf Clover."
i'm guessin that means working title or its going to be something like "The Lost and Damned (for lack of a better example): Blood and a Four Leaf Clover"
idk thats just how i initially interpreted it
but now thinking about it subtitled could mean GTA IV: Blood and a Four Leaf Clover
which I agree if thats the final title i think they could have done a little better