Old 04-19-2009   #1
xbolt

xbolt is an unknown quantity at this point
grid looking lines in roads

has anyone noticed grid looking lines that appear in the roads by the copy shop in the bohan area as you pass through they will appear and disappear as you drive through what are these lines and are they normal ?
xbolt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2009   #2
De7erminist
http://7thzone.net

De7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by xbolt View Post
has anyone noticed grid looking lines that appear in the roads by the copy shop in the bohan area as you pass through they will appear and disappear as you drive through what are these lines and are they normal ?
I don't know what you're referring to but if you've got a 360 you may be on your way to an E74 error. If you're on a PC, you'd be safe to replace your graphics card. Such a graphical glitch I've never seen before should be serious.

If you're on a PS3, then no go.
De7erminist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2009   #3
xbolt

gta4 on ps3

im on a ps3
Old 04-19-2009   #4
zeeshan810
RockstarDB.com

zeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
I have noticed grid shaped lines that appear in the roads espically in the bohan area that will flash as you drive through or stay there if you sit where they flashed at does anyone if it is normal for these lines to appear in the road or is anyone else seeing them? they show up alot in front of a building with copy shop wrote on it
Never happened too me!! Is this happens every time you go there on a same road.
Old 04-19-2009   #5
Thomas B.
Streets ahead

Thomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of light
Are you sure that it's not because the El-train is over the road, it's the shadow from it?
Thomas B. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009   #6
xbolt

its on gta4 the lines are the same color as the road its like the road breaks up into little bitty squares and it happens in several places but mainly in the bohan area. Sorry i should have worded it this way the first time
I am a new user does anybody know what im talking about the lines maybe they are normal
Old 04-20-2009   #7
De7erminist
http://7thzone.net

De7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by xbolt View Post
its on gta4 the lines are the same color as the road its like the road breaks up into little bitty squares and it happens in several places but mainly in the bohan area. Sorry i should have worded it this way the first time
I am a new user does anybody know what im talking about the lines maybe they are normal
If you're talking about the road textures where they interconnect, yes, I've seen them before. I think it's because of the Leel of Detail. Sometimes they're on different level of detail and they will look weird. It's normal, but not very noticeable. It can be tolerated, the rest of Liberty City is so beautiful, why not appreciate the city as a whole?
De7erminist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2009   #8
xbolt

Quote:
Originally Posted by }{oT~dEv1L 666 View Post
If you're talking about the road textures where they interconnect, yes, I've seen them before. I think it's because of the Leel of Detail. Sometimes they're on different level of detail and they will look weird. It's normal, but not very noticeable. It can be tolerated, the rest of Liberty City is so beautiful, why not appreciate the city as a whole?
THANKS HOTDEVIL 666