Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 04-16-2009   #1
Weses
Newbie Member

Weses will become famous soon enoughWeses will become famous soon enoughWeses will become famous soon enoughWeses will become famous soon enoughWeses will become famous soon enoughWeses will become famous soon enough
The Feeling of Liberty

This is my first full-length GTA IV video. It shows the beauty of Liberty City. You can see Niko's clothes changing and the islands becoming bigger and better as the video progresses. This is a way to try and hint at the changes you mostly commit in the game and the islands you unlock through progress.

I released this 2 months ago and I only found out about this forum now. Heh... but anyway, tons of people like it, much more than I ever expected. I want to show it to more GTA fans, this feels like the perfect place to do that. It's a tribute/music video with Massive Attack - Teardrop. Enjoy!

I recommend watching it in HD:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bie0u_8M6og&fmt=22
Weses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009   #2
Antonio Montana

Antonio Montana has a spectacular aura aboutAntonio Montana has a spectacular aura aboutAntonio Montana has a spectacular aura aboutAntonio Montana has a spectacular aura aboutAntonio Montana has a spectacular aura aboutAntonio Montana has a spectacular aura aboutAntonio Montana has a spectacular aura aboutAntonio Montana has a spectacular aura aboutAntonio Montana has a spectacular aura aboutAntonio Montana has a spectacular aura aboutAntonio Montana has a spectacular aura about
Beautiful! Great job.

+1
Antonio Montana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009   #3
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
I like it, I wanna post it on the front page but I might be a bit biased in that as it's a fave song of mine and many other reasons (check sig) so if I get another opinion on if it's front page worthy then I'd be happy to post it!
Ash_735 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009   #4
Sam B.
Formerly SB141

Sam B. is a jewel in the roughSam B. is a jewel in the roughSam B. is a jewel in the roughSam B. is a jewel in the roughSam B. is a jewel in the roughSam B. is a jewel in the roughSam B. is a jewel in the roughSam B. is a jewel in the roughSam B. is a jewel in the roughSam B. is a jewel in the roughSam B. is a jewel in the rough
That was an awesome video man, do you have any more????

welcome to the site btw

Last edited by Sam B.; 04-16-2009 at 09:26 PM..
Sam B. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009   #5
zeeshan810
RockstarDB.com

zeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enough
That was a Sick Video. :p

Loved the Intro how Niko was walking on the bridge.
I love Niko walk.
Song was good.. Ash your not alone its my favorite song too.

+rep..

Last edited by zeeshan810; 04-16-2009 at 08:42 PM..
zeeshan810 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009   #6
Tyler
Every Time Zone
Addicted Member

Tyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud of
Holy Sheet!
That was Fa-na-ma-nul.
+rep.

@Ash; it features the greatest sites in LC, and with beautiful quality.
IMO, the best youtube video for GTA.
Tyler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009   #7
Blaze0785

Blaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to all
Nice vid Weses I give you a bunch of props for that vid nice work man.
Blaze0785 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009   #8
Legham
a.k.a, Fosters Breath

Legham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond repute
Awesome! they should of made something like that as a trailer before release... Beautiful.
Legham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009   #9
behzad_sol
Unregistered User

behzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to behold
An awesome work, I love it!
behzad_sol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009   #10
Weses
Newbie Member

Weses will become famous soon enoughWeses will become famous soon enoughWeses will become famous soon enoughWeses will become famous soon enoughWeses will become famous soon enoughWeses will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash_735 View Post
I like it, I wanna post it on the front page but I might be a bit biased in that as it's a fave song of mine and many other reasons (check sig) so if I get another opinion on if it's front page worthy then I'd be happy to post it!
That'd be great! Some people told me they never realized how good the song is until they saw my video. It's 50% video and 50% song, as with most of my videos. But this is probably the one that mixed perfectly...

Thanks for replying guys
Weses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009   #11
lillb
Casual User

lillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant future
Prob the best GTA video i've seen in a long time
the song fits the mood of the video so perfectly
and the way the video was put together was great
this is truly a piece of art
+rep
lillb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009   #12
Outersham
Can't stop playing GTA

Outersham is on a distinguished roadOutersham is on a distinguished roadOutersham is on a distinguished roadOutersham is on a distinguished roadOutersham is on a distinguished road
Wonderful video! You must love GTA, it is a real tribute to the game. The details, the vibe, the song it really fits together.
Looking forward to your next video!!
Outersham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009   #13
phexitol
Ant Fart Video Thug

phexitol will become famous soon enoughphexitol will become famous soon enoughphexitol will become famous soon enoughphexitol will become famous soon enoughphexitol will become famous soon enoughphexitol will become famous soon enoughphexitol will become famous soon enough
Great video, and yeah, Elizabeth Fraser's voice makes everything better
phexitol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2009   #14
Phil
"When in doubt, C4"

Phil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of light
thats definetly one of the coolest gta videos i've ever seen! rep and props given!
Phil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2009   #15
JRussell89
Dats da fact jack!

JRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enough
Verey nice video. I like the selection of music as well, it all blended very well.
JRussell89 is offline   Reply With Quote