Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 03-24-2009   #16
JC
PhD, MSc, BSc

JC will become famous soon enoughJC will become famous soon enoughJC will become famous soon enoughJC will become famous soon enoughJC will become famous soon enoughJC will become famous soon enoughJC will become famous soon enoughJC will become famous soon enoughJC will become famous soon enough
This sucks. It keeps Crashing!

If you don't stand for something you will fall for anything.
Malcolm X
JC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2009   #17
Nite
Addicted PC Gamer

Nite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant future
I've only had one lockup so far on this patch, but I think it was because I was using the in game browser of xfire. not sure if it was game related.

Edit: it appears the memory leak bug is still present in patch 1.0.3.0 -_- cause after about 2 or 3 hours of playings I started to have major stuttering.

i7 2600k @ 4.2Ghz | 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1333 | 4GB EVGA GTX 770 SC ACX | EVGA Z68 SLI

Last edited by Nite; 03-25-2009 at 12:12 AM..
Nite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2009   #18
Ænemy
Digital/Concept Artist

Ænemy will become famous soon enoughÆnemy will become famous soon enoughÆnemy will become famous soon enoughÆnemy will become famous soon enoughÆnemy will become famous soon enoughÆnemy will become famous soon enoughÆnemy will become famous soon enoughÆnemy will become famous soon enoughÆnemy will become famous soon enough
I've been smooth sailing.

Except for the multiplayer. Patch makes it unplayable with the mods I have. I liked it better with cheaters.
Ænemy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2009   #19
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
really? I prefer it without cheaters, Team Deathmatch and Deathmatch are actually fun now, in the past it was ok until someone started cheating then everyone just left the game, empty games arn't fun, since Cheats got blocked for a bit, Multiplayer became VERY active again.
Ash_735 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2009   #20
Tango_Man
aka TangoR34

Tango_Man is on a distinguished roadTango_Man is on a distinguished road
I've installed Alice but I can't get it working. It just says GTA has stopped working....
Old 04-12-2009   #21
mathstar
Newbie Member

mathstar is an unknown quantity at this point
I think we should avoid patch 1.0.3.0 if you still want to play with mods. Mods dont work within this new patch. Whatever you edit like handling.dat or any other, nothing will happen. Even if you delete the handling.dat file the game will continue. Try to delete the handling.dat file, you should see that the game still works Its like the game is using ghostdata or something.

The only way to play this game is by using that socialclub thing, otherwise you got that FC20 whatever error. The game works, but without your beloved mods!

Or avoid playing GTA4 on the PC anyway
mathstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2009   #22
zeeshan810
RockstarDB.com

zeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enough
My mod is not working anymore when I patched it too 1.0.3.0

HELP ME!!!!
Old 04-12-2009   #23
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
Have you guys upgraded to the latest versions of Alice, etc? The game is moddable again and there is a patch to allow modded games into Multiplayer BUT any files that mess with multiplayer (weapons, vehicle, etc) will use the original versions and will not allow you to use modded versions so all is fair to people on Multiplayer games.

Another thing, skins, etc, the latest patch refreshes the IMG files back to normal, so just use SparkIV or OpenIV again to import the skins as they were.
Ash_735 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2009   #24
zeeshan810
RockstarDB.com

zeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enough
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash_735 View Post
Have you guys upgraded to the latest versions of Alice, etc? The game is moddable again and there is a patch to allow modded games into Multiplayer BUT any files that mess with multiplayer (weapons, vehicle, etc) will use the original versions and will not allow you to use modded versions so all is fair to people on Multiplayer games.

Another thing, skins, etc, the latest patch refreshes the IMG files back to normal, so just use SparkIV or OpenIV again to import the skins as they were.

Thanks Installed GTA IV Alice and OpenIV now my mods are working fine!
Old 04-14-2009   #25
mathstar
Newbie Member

mathstar is an unknown quantity at this point
Thnx! It works fine now for me too!
mathstar is offline   Reply With Quote