Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV > Troubleshooting & Technology
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 04-04-2009   #1
stodge
Newbie Member

stodge is an unknown quantity at this point
GTA4 poor framerate on PS3 with CRT (no HDTV!)

I haven't managed to splurge on an HDTV yet (yes I'm the only one left!) and I've noticed that the framerate of GTA4 on my PS3 is quite dreadful. Has anyone else noticed this on a CRT? How is the framerate on an HDTV?

Presumably there's nothing I can do about this?

Thanks
stodge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2009   #2
JCMercenary
If you can't wear a spandex jumpsuit...

JCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of light
You're not the only one still on SD
And no, there's nothing you can do that I know of.

JCMercenary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2009   #3
zeeshan810
RockstarDB.com

zeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enough
I never noticed the frame rate when I am playing GTA IV on PS3. And GaMeR_123 is right your not the only one well I used to have a SD TV playing PS3 But I bought HD TV 47'. Love the graphics now there f*****' sharp. on HDTV its pretty good the frame-rate.
Old 04-04-2009   #4
ska
Wearing my rolex

ska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond repute
What envoironment is your console in?
ska is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2009   #5
stodge
Newbie Member

stodge is an unknown quantity at this point
Do you mean physical? It's sitting horizontal on the top of a table, about 6 inches away from the wall on one side and 6 inches away from the TV on the other.
stodge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2009   #6
Nite
Addicted PC Gamer

Nite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant future
lol I'm still on SDTV too don't feel bad, I only have a old 19" in my bedroom.

i7 2600k @ 4.2Ghz | 16GB Corsair DDR3 1333 | 4GB EVGA GTX 770 SC ACX / GTX 460 (PhysX) | EVGA Z68 SLI
Nite is offline   Reply With Quote