Old 03-21-2009   #1
chaostopsy
Newbie Member

chaostopsy is an unknown quantity at this point
Unhappy camera problem?

i dont know what is wrong but i have been having some trouble with my game,

niko becomes drunk when i hes just simply walking
cars he enters smoke without reason, cars never stop even when brakes are applied..

please help its really messing with my gamplay!!
chaostopsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2009   #2
Nite
Addicted PC Gamer

Nite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant future
are you running a cracked game exe? I have heard of the drunk camera problem being on pirated copies of the game.

i7 2600k @ 4.2Ghz | 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1333 | 4GB EVGA GTX 770 SC ACX | EVGA Z68 SLI
Nite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2009   #3
chaostopsy
Newbie Member

chaostopsy is an unknown quantity at this point
definitely not, mine is an original copy of GTA IV. this is why i am pretty confused.
chaostopsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009   #4
tetsoysauce
Newbie Member

tetsoysauce is an unknown quantity at this point
I have also been experiencing the same two problems with my game. I just installed the new patch that came out (I haven't played the game since January according to my save slots). The drunk cam came on when I got hit by a taxi (I got very confused and almost puked because the screen was shaking so much). The other problem was when Niko enters cars. After driving around a little bit suddenly the car begins to smoke and accelerate on its own. It was fun for about twelve minutes until I realized it was close to impossible to stop and impossible to reverse. Sometimes if I drive the car too long the car just doesn't run anymore. I thought this was all funny for about 5 minutes until I almost puked from the screen shake and was ready to throw my controller across the room with the car driving problem.

I bought this game from Best Buy in December 2008. This game is a legitimate copy. What the hell is going on?
tetsoysauce is offline   Reply With Quote