Old 03-24-2009   #1
danko_bowlic
Newbie Member

danko_bowlic is an unknown quantity at this point
Move Multiple Cars?

Does anyone know if this is possible? (Sorry if this is a mis-post or its already somewhere else, but) I wanted to take multiple luxury cars over to stevies garage for some quick cash but the only way i've figured is pushing one with the other, which sucks. No tow trucks like in SA? Or are there car carriers that you can use?
danko_bowlic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2009   #2
thenotsogoodtrickster
late on the feels
Loyal Member

thenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to behold
You can't without pushing, no car carriers, and even if there were tow trucks... You'd still be only moving one

thenotsogoodtrickster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2009   #3
behzad_sol
Unregistered User

behzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to behold
Are you playing it on PC?
Old 03-24-2009   #4
danko_bowlic
Newbie Member

@ trickster: ahh, good point, I don't know, I guess all the frustrations of pushing turismos and finally finding a forklift that doesn't lift has wiped me out, and looking back at four tow truck caravans took me to a happier place.

And I'm playing it on 360.

And I'm assuming you can't catch cars on the skids of a helicopter? I tried to with one of those spoiler speedboats but no dice...
Old 03-24-2009   #5
Nite
Addicted PC Gamer

Nite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant future
unfortunately you can't move more than 1 car at once, I tried with a flatbed truck and it just falls off, and the ramp truck in GTA4 doesn't go all the way to the ground so its useless too and yea no tow trucks either :/

i7 2600k @ 4.2Ghz | 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1333 | 4GB EVGA GTX 770 SC ACX | EVGA Z68 SLI
Nite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2009   #6
lillb
Casual User

lillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant future
tow trucks in TLAD but they are still useless might as well not have put them in
Old 03-25-2009   #7
flint.44
Fuhgeddaboudit!

flint.44 is just really niceflint.44 is just really niceflint.44 is just really niceflint.44 is just really niceflint.44 is just really niceflint.44 is just really niceflint.44 is just really niceflint.44 is just really niceflint.44 is just really niceflint.44 is just really niceflint.44 is just really nice
You could try switching from car to car. It is a slow, painstaking process though and there is a chance that you will lose both cars. Stevie only asks for one car at a time though, in random order. Why do you want to push two over there?
Old 03-25-2009   #8
lillb
Casual User

lillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant future
I believe he's finished and just wants to make extra cash by selling cars to stevie which u can do at any time after delivering all the cars
Old 03-25-2009   #9
danko_bowlic
Newbie Member

@ flint.44/lilb: Ya I've already completed the texts, I just had a Turismo parked at my broker house and wanted to just scoop up all the ones (with the nonexistent mover that could've been parked too) that spawned around it whenever I had the time. I can understand when a game features a new vehicle and it's features are somewhat limited, but to remove features from previously included vehicles? That's lame, especially in a game like this, where probably the main attraction is it's 'limitlessness.' I like the good graphics and subtle nuances (my favorite being the cell phone noise that goes on in car speakers, sometimes for 'no' reason,), but I was expecting really crazy, cool features that only the innovation shown in past editions could provide. Oh well, here's hoping for a good GTA V!