Old 01-01-2009   #1
Sugardaddy
Hardcore GTA Gamer
Newbie Member

Sugardaddy is an unknown quantity at this point
Videos removed

The VCO videos from the topic have been removed due to violations of YouTube's terms of service. Can someone please fix that.
Old 03-17-2009   #2
chronocommando
Newbie Member

chronocommando is an unknown quantity at this point
Hello

HI,
You can put it again but if its is removed from you tube then have to upload again.
chronocommando is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009   #3
Superman
The Man in the Sky!

Superman is on a distinguished roadSuperman is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by chronocommando View Post
HI,
You can put it again but if its is removed from you tube then have to upload again.
I don't think you understand what he said. He said the videos were removed due to terms of violation, (copyright laws) so there is no point in uploading them again.
Old 03-21-2009   #4
Sugardaddy
Hardcore GTA Gamer
Newbie Member

Sugardaddy is an unknown quantity at this point
YouTube, the once great and very awesome user creation, has gone corporate on us. They failed the world horribly. Political elections went one-sided, music copyright violations sprung up, and hateful comments were no longer moderated...It's a shame...
Old 03-21-2009   #5
devil chevelle
guy with the worst punctuation

devil chevelle will become famous soon enoughdevil chevelle will become famous soon enoughdevil chevelle will become famous soon enoughdevil chevelle will become famous soon enoughdevil chevelle will become famous soon enoughdevil chevelle will become famous soon enoughdevil chevelle will become famous soon enoughdevil chevelle will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugardaddy View Post
YouTube, the once great and very awesome user creation, has gone corporate on us. They failed the world horribly. Political elections went one-sided, music copyright violations sprung up, and hateful comments were no longer moderated...It's a shame...
i say its still good sure theres commercials on some of the videos but it really isnt that big of a deal to me its another way of expression for a lot of people whether that be good or bad. dont know about the politicol elections on there because i never watched them, the music copyrights where bound to happen, and i dont like the hateful comments but im glad there not moderated this is america not iraq.

I am Mister X - Play
devil chevelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2009   #6
Xan
█▄▄█▄▄█ █▬█ █

Xan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond repute
Instead of using youtube, why not host on a Server/Website if the team has one and use a Flash based video streamer.