Old 03-17-2009   #1
Mitchell Maniac
God of Creation

Mitchell Maniac will become famous soon enoughMitchell Maniac will become famous soon enoughMitchell Maniac will become famous soon enoughMitchell Maniac will become famous soon enoughMitchell Maniac will become famous soon enoughMitchell Maniac will become famous soon enoughMitchell Maniac will become famous soon enough
I Need the Contender.wtd

hy im working on a Mod, and i need the Original CONTENDER.wtd file, but it is not listed in my Spark IV vehicles.img !

so if someone got that contender.wtd, please send it me via mail to crashoverdrive01@hotmail.de !

CONTENDER: http://img23.imageshack.us/img23/2319/contender.jpg
Mitchell Maniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2009   #2
behzad_sol
Unregistered User

behzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to behold
Man, it is named "e109.wtf" instead of contender in vehicles.img
Old 03-17-2009   #3
Mitchell Maniac
God of Creation

Mitchell Maniac will become famous soon enoughMitchell Maniac will become famous soon enoughMitchell Maniac will become famous soon enoughMitchell Maniac will become famous soon enoughMitchell Maniac will become famous soon enoughMitchell Maniac will become famous soon enoughMitchell Maniac will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by behzad_sol View Post
Man, it is name "e109.wtf" instead of contender in vehicles.ing

uuhmmm ..ya thx , but why is it called e109 ?
Old 03-17-2009   #4
behzad_sol
Unregistered User

behzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to behold
Well I dunno
Old 03-17-2009   #5
Mitchell Maniac
God of Creation

xDD
Old 03-17-2009   #6
behzad_sol
Unregistered User

Did your problem solve?
Old 03-17-2009   #7
Piggus
Wicked Member

Piggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond repute
Moving to Grand Theft Auto IV Mods. Mitchell Maniac, please make sure you're posting in the right section. Also, you're spamming in a no-spam forum. Please read the forum rules and follow them if you want to continue posting here.

behazhahsd_sol: I'm giving you an infraction this time. Saying "well I dunno" does not help in any way. Seriously... You need to keep the spamming inside the CS.

Core i5 2500K @ 4.8 GHz || 16 GBs 1600 MHz DDR3 || Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 || Dual 128 GB SSDs

Last edited by Piggus; 03-17-2009 at 06:20 AM..
Piggus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2009   #8
Mitchell Maniac
God of Creation

Quote:
Originally Posted by behzad_sol View Post
Did your problem solve?

ya thanks for helping !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Piggus View Post
Moving to Grand Theft Auto IV Mods. Mitchell Maniac, please make sure you're posting in the right section. Also, you're spamming in a no-spam forum. Please read the forum rules and follow them if you want to continue posting here.

behazhahsd_sol: I'm giving you an infraction this time. Saying "well I dunno" does not help in any way. Seriously... You need to keep the spamming inside the CS.

sry for my xDD post

Last edited by Mitchell Maniac; 03-17-2009 at 06:32 AM.. Reason: auto-merged double post