Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto V
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 03-12-2009   #16
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
On the plus side, Slim, think, if things like that can fool people, your work must be official to them!

@zeeshan810: What am I suppose to say to that?
Ash_735 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009   #17
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
That is such a nice thing to say Ash

Old 03-12-2009   #18
lillb
Casual User

lillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant future
I'd believe that before the first pic posted lol
lillb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009   #19
Tyler
Every Time Zone

Tyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud of
Should be 10.10.10
That'll be a date to remember.
Tyler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009   #20
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
Ah but you see, October 10th, 2010 does not fall on a Tuesday!
Old 03-13-2009   #21
norby89

norby89 is on a distinguished roadnorby89 is on a distinguished roadnorby89 is on a distinguished roadnorby89 is on a distinguished roadnorby89 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by flint.44 View Post
The person who made that seems to lack the cognitive capacity to make a decent fake game poster. Why make the V seem like roman numeral 5, and then use it as a letter? It is like they are trying to say it is grand theft auto 5, but is also a sequel to vice city. As if it were a sequel to both games at once. It doesn't make sense at all.
oh dear.. it was probably a joke ffs...

We don't even have a source for it, it could be a random forum where the person who created it posted it for fun, they probably had a good laugh over it. Then some very bored dude came, took the picture and posted it here.

I actually like how he used the V as a letter and a number at the same time pretty funny.
norby89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009   #22
mM1k3y

mM1k3y will become famous soon enoughmM1k3y will become famous soon enoughmM1k3y will become famous soon enoughmM1k3y will become famous soon enoughmM1k3y will become famous soon enoughmM1k3y will become famous soon enoughmM1k3y will become famous soon enoughmM1k3y will become famous soon enough
i would believe slims poster
mM1k3y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2009   #23
Holster
Xbox Addict

Holster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to behold
hahaha Slim =p Nahh the things fake, like Xan said don't believe unless R* have actually said themselves.
Holster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2009   #24
WiM
All for one.

WiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the rough
I only believe what Rockstar puts on their website. (Although, after seeing Slim's picture, I wanted to take a look at the site of Rockstar.)
You better make sure no one "uses" that picture, Slim.
WiM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2009   #25
Sam B.
Formerly SB141

Sam B. is a jewel in the roughSam B. is a jewel in the roughSam B. is a jewel in the roughSam B. is a jewel in the roughSam B. is a jewel in the roughSam B. is a jewel in the roughSam B. is a jewel in the roughSam B. is a jewel in the roughSam B. is a jewel in the roughSam B. is a jewel in the roughSam B. is a jewel in the rough
slim, that pic is brilliant! I would definitely believe that, like how you shaded "grand theft auto" pink in the places where it would have been grey.
Sam B. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2009   #26
JRussell89
Dats da fact jack!

JRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enough
Well, I guess I should have known it was too good to be true when I saw the this thread. Now, I will have my friend slap me silly for being so stupid (and hopeful).
JRussell89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2009   #27
GamerX5500

GamerX5500 is on a distinguished roadGamerX5500 is on a distinguished roadGamerX5500 is on a distinguished roadGamerX5500 is on a distinguished roadGamerX5500 is on a distinguished road
Download the image and view headers to see what program made it.
GamerX5500 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2009   #28
rcguy150
Resident Bitch

rcguy150 will become famous soon enoughrcguy150 will become famous soon enoughrcguy150 will become famous soon enoughrcguy150 will become famous soon enoughrcguy150 will become famous soon enoughrcguy150 will become famous soon enoughrcguy150 will become famous soon enoughrcguy150 will become famous soon enough
Damn cheesy.
rcguy150 is offline   Reply With Quote