Old 02-26-2009   #1
Lao Boy
LATE NIGHT

Lao Boy is a splendid one to beholdLao Boy is a splendid one to beholdLao Boy is a splendid one to beholdLao Boy is a splendid one to beholdLao Boy is a splendid one to beholdLao Boy is a splendid one to beholdLao Boy is a splendid one to beholdLao Boy is a splendid one to beholdLao Boy is a splendid one to beholdLao Boy is a splendid one to beholdLao Boy is a splendid one to behold
Post Your Niko!

I don't know if this has been done, but here's mine to start this beast off:

[img][/img]

click me
Lao Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009   #2
MurphySk8

MurphySk8 is on a distinguished roadMurphySk8 is on a distinguished roadMurphySk8 is on a distinguished roadMurphySk8 is on a distinguished road
If there's one thing I'd want GTA IV on the PC for, it's character skins. I used to go nuts with Vice City and GTA III. What would be hilarious though is a "Post Your Johnny Klebitz!" thread, considering it would be hundreds of screens of Johnny wearing the same outfit. Still can't believe he doesn't have at least a second option, considering they already had the other model and everything.
MurphySk8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009   #3
Zeshil

Zeshil is on a distinguished roadZeshil is on a distinguished roadZeshil is on a distinguished roadZeshil is on a distinguished road
Please pardon the scanlines, this is the best I could do with taking a photo of my TV
Zeshil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009   #4
behzad_sol
Unregistered User

behzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to behold
Here is my niko, it's not cool, I know:

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3573/...7a9c27d0_o.jpg

Last edited by behzad_sol; 03-04-2009 at 04:33 AM..
behzad_sol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009   #5
Buddah_Lova
4/29/08

Buddah_Lova is an unknown quantity at this point
you and your modded clothing!
Buddah_Lova is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009   #6
behzad_sol
Unregistered User

behzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to behold
What? what do you mean modded clothing?
behzad_sol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009   #7
mahdi_sol
Love Is a Four Letter Word

mahdi_sol will become famous soon enoughmahdi_sol will become famous soon enoughmahdi_sol will become famous soon enoughmahdi_sol will become famous soon enoughmahdi_sol will become famous soon enoughmahdi_sol will become famous soon enough
Ohh my fucking cousin, that's my favorite clothing style!
mahdi_sol is offline   Reply With Quote