Old 03-04-2009   #1
GTA4EVER
Newbie Member

GTA4EVER is an unknown quantity at this point
ending *spoilers*

in the ending you loes the safehouse and your stuck with the one you get from brian.

is there anyway to change this? i have to pay too use the internet but even worse. i can't fucking watch tv any more!

cause brian's house is shit and he does not even have a working computer or tv. someone please help.
GTA4EVER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009   #2
lillb
Casual User

lillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant future
As far as I know thats just the way it is
They should atleast have a TV in brian's house since there's nowhere else to watch tv which is a waste of new content
Old 03-06-2009   #3
dokujitsu
GTA addict since 2001

dokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by lillb View Post
As far as I know thats just the way it is
They should atleast have a TV in brian's house since there's nowhere else to watch tv which is a waste of new content
AGREED. I didn't stop to watch much of the TV. Figured I'd do it later on... before I knew I wouldn't get another chance. Oh well. I wish they would patch it and at least add a TV to the safehouse.

Not too worried about payint $1 to use the internet.

Do you also realize we lost Hi Lo card games?
Old 03-06-2009   #4
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
Odd thing is, the safehouse DOES have a TV and a Computer, they're just a little smashed, I guess Jim, Terry and Clay forgot to repair them or someone didn't have time to add the code in.
Ash_735 is offline   Reply With Quote