Old 03-03-2009   #1
Noverech
Newbie Member

Noverech is an unknown quantity at this point
minor soundtrack complaint

people have criticized GTA 4 for not having such a good soundtrack. Personally i loved the soundtrack. Most of the songs you've never heard before but I would rather listen to new songs then songs i already know and love.

That being said i gotta admit i was a little disappointed when the new songs were only introduced to 3 or so stations. I think they should have spread out the 56 or so songs across ALL stations. 56 songs spread over 3 stations is overkill.

I know its a minor complaint but does anyone else feel the way i do?
Noverech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009   #2
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
Well remember there is still another episode on the way, which could introduce more songs to the rest of the stations. I think Rockstar did a great job adding more music into The Lost and Damned that really fit with the biker theme (new hardcore and rock music).

I must also say the new music is fucking awesome.
Old 03-03-2009   #3
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
Actually 4 stations got upgraded, not 3, 5 if you include new Talk Shows on WKTT. And yeah, Episode 2 will add music to stations that have not yet recieved new content, if they keep this up, then playing the game, a nice chunk of Radio Stations will have two playlists (4 since The Beat had 2 shows originally and then 2 more in TLAD).
Ash_735 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009   #4
lillb
Casual User

lillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant future
I'm just glad in TLAD i didnt have to hear that lil wayne song "welcome to the crackhouse" or w/e and Flashing Lights or w/e by Kanye every 5 minutes
And also as slim said the hardcore and rock fits the biker theme and the new hip hop stuff fits the uptown riders since they are more hip hop bikers
Old 03-04-2009   #5
dokujitsu
GTA addict since 2001

dokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by lillb View Post
I'm just glad in TLAD i didnt have to hear that lil wayne song "welcome to the crackhouse" or w/e and Flashing Lights or w/e by Kanye every 5 minutes
And also as slim said the hardcore and rock fits the biker theme and the new hip hop stuff fits the uptown riders since they are more hip hop bikers
Haha, yeah. But now I always hear "WHY.. AM I... GOING INSANE!?"
Old 03-06-2009   #6
yimpat
Registered Loser

yimpat is on a distinguished roadyimpat is on a distinguished road
I think it's great that they added the stuff to the appropriate stations.I actually like Liberty rock radio now. One complaint I have is the metal show being on LCHC. Simply because those 2 genres deserve separate radio stations. All the others make the radio stations seem fuller and I still manage to hear songs I've never heard before even though I've played through LAD twice and the main story since the release.
yimpat is offline   Reply With Quote