Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 02-28-2009   #1
zeeshan810
RockstarDB.com

zeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enough
Post 'Grand Theft Auto IV's' Motion Capture Studio Has "Done Sex" (wink.. wink)

Long Island Business News has posted a feature on Perspective Studios. While the name might not sound familiar to you, there's an excellent chance that you've seen Perspective's work. This is the company Rockstar Games used for motion capture in Grand Theft Auto IV. According to the LIBN, Perspective has an "exclusive contract with Rockstar Games." In addition to work on GTA IV, the company has worked on Manhunt 2, Uncharted and more.

With all the fornicating and prostitute beating that's possible in GTAIV, I'm sure many of you wonder what happens in Perspective's mo-cap sessions. To answer the burning question that's on everyone's mind, studio director Rich Nelson said:
"We’ve done sex. Simulated, of course."

I was looking for a *wink* *wink* or a *nudge* *nudge* in the article, but didn't see any. I guess what happens in a mo-cap session stays in a mo-cap session.

Source:
http://libn.com/blog/2009/02/25/game...n-cove-studio/
Old 02-28-2009   #2
Jon P
Free your mind up

Jon P has much to be proud ofJon P has much to be proud ofJon P has much to be proud ofJon P has much to be proud ofJon P has much to be proud ofJon P has much to be proud ofJon P has much to be proud ofJon P has much to be proud ofJon P has much to be proud ofJon P has much to be proud ofJon P has much to be proud of
or they simulate it like the article says
Old 02-28-2009   #3
Zeshil

Zeshil is on a distinguished roadZeshil is on a distinguished roadZeshil is on a distinguished roadZeshil is on a distinguished road
Flight Slimulator meets Sex Simulator
whole new meaning to "Cockpit"
Zeshil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2009   #4
De7erminist
http://7thzone.net

De7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura about
Well I guess they did it, Vice City (Candy Suxxx?) and San Andreas (Hot Coffee anyone?) had them if I remember correctly. Not GTA IV though.
De7erminist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2009   #5
lillb
Casual User

lillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant future
imagine 2 people having sex with those little mo-cap balls attached to them
that would be pretty funny
Old 03-01-2009   #6
Jimmy_86
Think!

Jimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by }{oT~dEv1L 666 View Post
Well I guess they did it, Vice City (Candy Suxxx?) and San Andreas (Hot Coffee anyone?) had them if I remember correctly. Not GTA IV though.
Do you not think the prostitutes that you can pick up and do business with were mocapped in GTA IV?
Jimmy_86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2009   #7
devil chevelle
guy with the worst punctuation

devil chevelle will become famous soon enoughdevil chevelle will become famous soon enoughdevil chevelle will become famous soon enoughdevil chevelle will become famous soon enoughdevil chevelle will become famous soon enoughdevil chevelle will become famous soon enoughdevil chevelle will become famous soon enoughdevil chevelle will become famous soon enough
sounds kinky.

I am Mister X - Play
devil chevelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2009   #8
JC
PhD, MSc, BSc

JC will become famous soon enoughJC will become famous soon enoughJC will become famous soon enoughJC will become famous soon enoughJC will become famous soon enoughJC will become famous soon enoughJC will become famous soon enoughJC will become famous soon enoughJC will become famous soon enough
Man they should have more brothels.

If you don't stand for something you will fall for anything.
Malcolm X
JC is offline   Reply With Quote