Old 02-22-2009   #1
devil chevelle
guy with the worst punctuation

devil chevelle will become famous soon enoughdevil chevelle will become famous soon enoughdevil chevelle will become famous soon enoughdevil chevelle will become famous soon enoughdevil chevelle will become famous soon enoughdevil chevelle will become famous soon enoughdevil chevelle will become famous soon enoughdevil chevelle will become famous soon enough
the lost and the damned content

well i could be wrong but just bear with me. ok so i stopped playing the lost and the damned and went back to 4 and i was playing for a bit and then i heard the statik selektah show come on, on the beat 102.7

now i coulda swore rockstar said that nothing from the lost and the damned would be coming on gta 4 but maybe they changed there mind and put the music on at the last second? im gonna look for some other stuff that rockstar might have let go on the original gta 4, hopefully this is not some type of glitch.

it definitely isnt a beat 102.7 glitch cus i just heard byron on l.c.h.c. and brazilian girls on radio broker. i wonder why rockstar would add this in at the last second and not let it be known?

I am Mister X - Play

Last edited by devil chevelle; 02-22-2009 at 11:50 PM..
devil chevelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2009   #2
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
Nothing from the DLC ends up in IV, but the Radio Stations seem to cross over because, dev terms, it's just a small script which is easily added to the game which just points out the extra songs for the game to add to the rota.
Ash_735 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2009   #3
JAXBOI 904

JAXBOI 904 can only hope to improve
yea i switched back to 4 online and i was driving and heard new songs on the beat 2
JAXBOI 904 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2009   #4
lillb
Casual User

lillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant future
yea i'm pretty sure the music is easiest to integrate into both the new and old game
just like how in the pc version they had the custom station where you could put your music
Old 02-26-2009   #5
chrisandy
Newbie Member

chrisandy is on a distinguished roadchrisandy is on a distinguished roadchrisandy is on a distinguished road
I haven't played Niko's story in a while but if the new songs are on his stations than that's bad-ass.
chrisandy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009   #6
yimpat
Registered Loser

yimpat is on a distinguished roadyimpat is on a distinguished road
I noticed that on L.C.H.C the new stuff is played much less frequently than it is on LAD.
yimpat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009   #7
devil chevelle
guy with the worst punctuation

devil chevelle will become famous soon enoughdevil chevelle will become famous soon enoughdevil chevelle will become famous soon enoughdevil chevelle will become famous soon enoughdevil chevelle will become famous soon enoughdevil chevelle will become famous soon enoughdevil chevelle will become famous soon enoughdevil chevelle will become famous soon enough
ya i noticed that to i remeber rockstar games saying that in the lost and the damned they make the new music block play more then the regular.

I am Mister X - Play
devil chevelle is offline   Reply With Quote