Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto Mods > Grand Theft Auto IV Mods
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-26-2009   #1
_Karma_
Girl Who Chases Dragons

_Karma_ is an unknown quantity at this point
Question about CharComponent mod by HippieCommunist

I've been trying to figure out how to contact the maker but he's not a member here...at least not under the name HippieCommunist...So I figured maybe some of you more seasoned folk might know. He has a gtaforums link in his readme but I can't get to it for some reason. If he's not a member here, I'll probably sign up there.
His mod, CharComponents is really awesome in that it allows you to put on and off different accessories that were "hidden" before. I love the fact that they can be unequipped.
Anyway, the big problem with this mod for me (and probably others who use different script mods?) is that there is no "on/off" trigger button that will give up the use of the numpad once you're finished configuring the mod. Like carspawner (new in-game version) which uses F1 to trigger the mod on, you can use the number pad to get your car and configure, then you can just hit F1 and the number pad is up for grabs again.

Does anyone know how to get in touch with him/her to ask about this? And if not, is this a difficult thing to change in a mod?

Any advice is greatly appreciated.

Last edited by _Karma_; 02-26-2009 at 05:22 PM..
_Karma_ is offline   Reply With Quote