Old 02-25-2009   #31
the_sextein

the_sextein is on a distinguished roadthe_sextein is on a distinguished roadthe_sextein is on a distinguished road
Yeah I know I have a hard time calling it quits. But seriously I have nothing left to argue. They can make me out to be an idiot if they want I won't waste any further time in this thread. All you have to do is read the topic poster's questions and comments and then read the reply he got in return. Anyone with a little reason still left in their brain will know the truth of this arguement.

EDIT:
Ha, I'd have to call alot of people out on it. I don't care enough about reputation to actually negative or positive rep anyone. The only way I even knew I was getting neg repped was because of the little blocks on the side of my post. From what I can tell it usually happens when you have a dissagreement with someone and you prove them wrong. Then they negative rep you with a comment that says "Your so stupid and you make no sense".

If they knew they were right then they wouldn't need to use some childish rep system. I have to wander if anyone negative reped 666 for jumping all over a complete stranger. They probably repped me instead just cause I fully type out my thoughts and can be harsh at times. Oh well, they need to get over it. It's the internet and if they don't like me I don't really care. Thats why I am not going to call them out. Just to prove how much I don't give a shit about their childish and pointless actions. All you got to do is read the threads I have posted in and you will know who gave me a negative reputation.

Last edited by the_sextein; 02-28-2009 at 04:11 AM..
the_sextein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009   #32
devil chevelle
guy with the worst punctuation

devil chevelle will become famous soon enoughdevil chevelle will become famous soon enoughdevil chevelle will become famous soon enoughdevil chevelle will become famous soon enoughdevil chevelle will become famous soon enoughdevil chevelle will become famous soon enoughdevil chevelle will become famous soon enoughdevil chevelle will become famous soon enough
respect to both of you guys for holding your ground hopefully no asshole neg repped your comments for stating your opinions. if they did edit your post and call them out about it like i do.

I am Mister X - Play
devil chevelle is offline   Reply With Quote