Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto Mods > GTA III, Vice City, and San Andreas Mods
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 03-28-2008   #91
Asif
Moderator =)

Asif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to all
You have to install it in manual way. Place timecyc.dat file in "GTA San Andreas\data" directory and open the particle.txd (in "GTA San Andreas\models" directory) with TXD Workshop and replace the coronamoon with the provided one. Of course, don't forget to make backup of the original files before replacing over them.

You may open a new thread in the help section for the problems that is unrelated to this mod.

Huge thanks to K-evin for this signature.
Asif is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2008   #92
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
For this mod to work you don't even need IMGtool or SAMI, all you do is just replace a single file in the Data folder and that's it. As for your other problem, I don't know, I don't use SAMI at all.
Ash_735 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2008   #93
smstevenms
Do It For The Game
Newbie Member

smstevenms is an unknown quantity at this point
Thanks Asif & Ash 735, I don't which one of your ideas to try first. But I think I'll try Ash's Idea first since it only requires me replacing the files and in reverse if that doesn't work.

I managed to figure out the "blisten police car and it replaces the the LosSantos police car" issue. I either missed it in the list the last time or it wasn't there at that time.

I've already beaten this game twice on my PS2 but when I came across this site & others, I was game crazy with excitement. I went out hoping to find a PC copy right away, got it for $10.00. Now I can't wait to play in a whole new light, yippy. Thought I'd share my joy I feel. Even though I've ordered GTA4 I think after a bit I'll have to get the PC ver of that as well.
Old 07-28-2008   #94
eric_5330
Newbie Member

eric_5330 is an unknown quantity at this point
Hi! Great textures!!! I love the fact that it gets really dark after the sunset! Look s very real! Also the sunny weather with few clouds! Those clouds now look like clouds!!! And it looks more warm! Thank you so much!
eric_5330 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2009   #95
zeeshan810
RockstarDB.com

zeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enough
The mod is Great but at Night in Los Santos you can barley see anything.
Uploaded the shot of night from Los Santos! My brightness is 4 at night I need to go full high to see in Los Santos!

Brightness 0

Brightness 2

Can't see anything unless the Car Headlights!

Last edited by zeeshan810; 02-16-2010 at 02:58 PM.. Reason: Screenshots Uploaded!
zeeshan810 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2009   #96
UltimateLife
Registered 'Proud' User

UltimateLife can only hope to improve
Well, this is meant to be realistic so the only thing that RCGuy can make is increase the lightning at night or edit other game files and increase the lights 'power'.
Also, nice mod man!
Old 02-23-2009   #97
zeeshan810
RockstarDB.com

zeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enough

Link to this Mod Video by ME! Well its too REALISTIC! Nice MOD Still

Last edited by zeeshan810; 02-06-2010 at 01:25 PM..
zeeshan810 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2009   #98
uk_john
Newbie Member

uk_john is on a distinguished roaduk_john is on a distinguished road
I have tried the regular and it's too dark at night, I have tried the 'brighter night' timecyc.dat and it is too light! Can you do one that is half way between the regular and this brighter timecyc.dat. That way I think it would still be dark, but you could see where you were going. I mean, night time in LA is darker than daytime, but it's not pitch black till you get to the suburbs!

Sorry for being fussy!

Last edited by uk_john; 03-15-2009 at 08:52 AM..
uk_john is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2009   #99
DiscoBombs

DiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the rough
You guys could always just adjust the gamma/brightness/contrast on your monitors...

I still think this is one of the most essential mods to San Andreas, I just hope you can come up with something like this for GTA IV!
DiscoBombs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009   #100
Ultraussie

Ultraussie is on a distinguished roadUltraussie is on a distinguished road
great mod.

Rule Number 1: Dont listen to the stupid rules, Except Rule Number 1 and 2.
Rule Number 2: Dont forget rule number 1 and 2.
Ultraussie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009   #101
Xegethra

Xegethra has a spectacular aura aboutXegethra has a spectacular aura aboutXegethra has a spectacular aura aboutXegethra has a spectacular aura aboutXegethra has a spectacular aura aboutXegethra has a spectacular aura aboutXegethra has a spectacular aura aboutXegethra has a spectacular aura aboutXegethra has a spectacular aura aboutXegethra has a spectacular aura aboutXegethra has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by UltimateLife View Post
Well, this is meant to be realistic so the only thing that RCGuy can make is increase the lightning at night or edit other game files and increase the lights 'power'.
Also, nice mod man!

well where im from the nights are quite bright. its all the lights around....so it may be realistic to where he lives...but i notice it isnt so much where i live

have to mess with some settings but its no biggie
Old 11-20-2009   #102
henryts
Newbie Member

henryts is an unknown quantity at this point
I don't post very much so I hope I'm putting this in the right place. If anyone wants to move it please feel free. I don't think I have seen this link posted anywhere and I thought it was a fun read.

Last edited by henryts; 11-20-2009 at 01:38 AM..
henryts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2009   #103
ukshatil
Newbie Member

ukshatil is an unknown quantity at this point
bug

After I installed the mod, everything works successfully but I keep getting a bug and it crashes my game when I get busted by the cops...
ukshatil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2010   #104
SpidAykayaday
Newbie Member

SpidAykayaday is an unknown quantity at this point
San Andreas Weather Modification Version 2

Aha, has got!
SpidAykayaday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2010   #105
GTA_SA_Zilla
GTA: San Andreas OwNeR Hit me up on yim: y.fuclzer
Newbie Member

GTA_SA_Zilla is an unknown quantity at this point
I downloaded did the steps you said I am gonna check it out.. very nice pictures look amazing!
GTA_SA_Zilla is offline   Reply With Quote