Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Off Topic & Unrelated > Off Topic & Unrelated
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 02-17-2009   #856
Layorz
Le'Balls

Layorz is a splendid one to beholdLayorz is a splendid one to beholdLayorz is a splendid one to beholdLayorz is a splendid one to beholdLayorz is a splendid one to beholdLayorz is a splendid one to beholdLayorz is a splendid one to beholdLayorz is a splendid one to beholdLayorz is a splendid one to beholdLayorz is a splendid one to beholdLayorz is a splendid one to behold
Well I havent bought it yet, but a bottle of water is going to help my 1 and a half hour walk home from some workcourse training shit I have to attend.
Layorz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2009   #857
GTA Mike
Eh?

GTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to behold
I bought a 2800 microsoft point card, downloading Lost and the Damned right now
Old 02-17-2009   #858
Legham
a.k.a, Fosters Breath

Legham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond repute
I haven't bought anything in a week cause i've had $0 and only $2 on my card :@ Cant wait to get payed this arvo.
Legham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2009   #859
flint.44
Fuhgeddaboudit!

flint.44 is just really niceflint.44 is just really niceflint.44 is just really niceflint.44 is just really niceflint.44 is just really niceflint.44 is just really niceflint.44 is just really niceflint.44 is just really niceflint.44 is just really niceflint.44 is just really niceflint.44 is just really nice
A 34oz thermal mug for$3. I broke my thermos at work , and I need a warm beverage while I'm there.
Old 02-19-2009   #860
Legham
a.k.a, Fosters Breath

Legham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond repute
I bought bananas, apples, yoghurt and cough lollies. How exciting. Im gonna go buy a carton in a minute though. Beer o'clock
Old 02-19-2009   #861
Ettans

Ettans is on a distinguished roadEttans is on a distinguished roadEttans is on a distinguished roadEttans is on a distinguished road
Last thing I bought was a pack of cigarettes and a bottle of water. :/
Ettans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2009   #862
scott
....whuuuut?

scott has much to be proud ofscott has much to be proud ofscott has much to be proud ofscott has much to be proud ofscott has much to be proud ofscott has much to be proud ofscott has much to be proud ofscott has much to be proud ofscott has much to be proud ofscott has much to be proud ofscott has much to be proud of

i bought these sexy sexy shoes
Old 02-19-2009   #863
SanFan
Don't try, you'll die!

SanFan is a jewel in the roughSanFan is a jewel in the roughSanFan is a jewel in the roughSanFan is a jewel in the roughSanFan is a jewel in the roughSanFan is a jewel in the roughSanFan is a jewel in the roughSanFan is a jewel in the roughSanFan is a jewel in the roughSanFan is a jewel in the roughSanFan is a jewel in the rough
the laces should have also been gold ^^
SanFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2009   #864
scott
....whuuuut?

scott has much to be proud ofscott has much to be proud ofscott has much to be proud ofscott has much to be proud ofscott has much to be proud ofscott has much to be proud ofscott has much to be proud ofscott has much to be proud ofscott has much to be proud ofscott has much to be proud ofscott has much to be proud of
the laces are gold lol
Old 02-19-2009   #865
SanFan
Don't try, you'll die!

SanFan is a jewel in the roughSanFan is a jewel in the roughSanFan is a jewel in the roughSanFan is a jewel in the roughSanFan is a jewel in the roughSanFan is a jewel in the roughSanFan is a jewel in the roughSanFan is a jewel in the roughSanFan is a jewel in the roughSanFan is a jewel in the roughSanFan is a jewel in the rough
they look light brown to me. I meant like GOLD not that brownish stuff. Other than that they look lovely
SanFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2009   #866
zeeshan810
RockstarDB.com

zeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enough
Iphone--LOVE IT bye bye Sony Ericsson W380i.
Old 02-19-2009   #867
scott
....whuuuut?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SanFan View Post
they look light brown to me. I meant like GOLD not that brownish stuff. Other than that they look lovely
i think its the pic. they could be more gold, but if you had the shoes infront of you they look pretty gold.
Old 02-19-2009   #868
Clayton
BINGO BANGO BONGO

Clayton has a brilliant futureClayton has a brilliant futureClayton has a brilliant futureClayton has a brilliant futureClayton has a brilliant futureClayton has a brilliant futureClayton has a brilliant futureClayton has a brilliant futureClayton has a brilliant futureClayton has a brilliant futureClayton has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott View Post

i bought these sexy sexy shoes
Zoo York is just a sexy sexy brand.

...Just what I've always wanted, a four-wheeled coffin to call home.
Clayton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2009   #869
Legham
a.k.a, Fosters Breath

Bought another 2 cases of beer, a couple of kilos of kangaroo steaks and some lighter fluid for my new zippos
Old 02-19-2009   #870
lillb
Casual User

lillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant future
a can of Arizona Green Tea and a bag of Michael's Sour Cream and Onion Potato Chips