Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV > The Lost and Damned
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 02-16-2009   #1
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
Male nudity in The Lost and Damned

No joke: http://kotaku.com/5154550/grand-thef...frontal-nudity

News post: http://www.gtagaming.com/news/comments.php?i=1583

Make of it what you will
Old 02-16-2009   #2
yimpat
Registered Loser

yimpat is on a distinguished roadyimpat is on a distinguished road
It'll cause controversy but at the end of the day gamers won't care. Dunno if it was such a smart move though considering the scrutiny that they've already faced with each new GTA. Gotta give them respect for stickin' it to the man though haha.What I'm pissed off about is the fact that ign confirmed that all the new stuff isn't available for Niko like the guns or even the music.
yimpat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2009   #3
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
The gamers definitely shouldn't care that much (except for the immature, hardcore homophobes of course). But this will certainly give politicians and corrupt lawyers (hehe) something to yap about.
Old 02-16-2009   #4
rappo
Professional Dumbass

rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.
Actually, I doubt it (about lawyers and whatnot). There seems to be a much greater aversion to sexual acts and female nudity in media. A brief display of man parts with no real sexual aspect to it probably won't be that much of a problem.
They got away with an R rating on Borat
Old 02-16-2009   #5
yimpat
Registered Loser

yeah, now that I think about it the Simpsons got away with it in the Movie, and that was a 10 year old boy!
Old 02-16-2009   #6
behzad_sol
Unregistered User

behzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to behold
I don't know if any of you attentioned or not but there is a skin in GTA-IV that the ped has only very-short underwear which you can use it in multiplayer, here is the picture I took:

http://www.divshare.com/download/6572152-701
behzad_sol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2009   #7
yimpat
Registered Loser

Yeah but there ain't no dick and balls in that.
Old 02-16-2009   #8
rappo
Professional Dumbass

rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.
Somebody posted the video: http://gamevideos.1up.com/video/id/23672 *****SOME MISSION SPOILERS*****
I highly doubt this is going to cause a stir
Old 02-16-2009   #9
Jaytow

Jaytow will become famous soon enoughJaytow will become famous soon enoughJaytow will become famous soon enoughJaytow will become famous soon enoughJaytow will become famous soon enoughJaytow will become famous soon enoughJaytow will become famous soon enoughJaytow will become famous soon enoughJaytow will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by rappo View Post
Somebody posted the video: http://gamevideos.1up.com/video/id/23672 *****SOME MISSION SPOILERS*****
I highly doubt this is going to cause a stir

I don't want to watch it because of mission spoilers but can I just ask... What do you see?
Jaytow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2009   #10
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

A dinky hairy monster with no ragdoll animation WTF
Old 02-16-2009   #11
Skillet
I'm awesome and I fuck dolphins

Skillet is just really niceSkillet is just really niceSkillet is just really niceSkillet is just really niceSkillet is just really niceSkillet is just really niceSkillet is just really niceSkillet is just really niceSkillet is just really niceSkillet is just really niceSkillet is just really nice
Gotta feel bad for the guy that had to design that cock down to a tee.
Old 02-16-2009   #12
Nite
Addicted PC Gamer

Nite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant future
lol what

makes me wonder if the expansion will ever make it to PC after this...

i7 2600k @ 4.2Ghz | 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1333 | 4GB EVGA GTX 770 SC ACX | EVGA Z68 SLI
Nite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2009   #13
phlipp
Mmmm, Onions

phlipp is on a distinguished roadphlipp is on a distinguished roadphlipp is on a distinguished roadphlipp is on a distinguished roadphlipp is on a distinguished road
That video made me rofl.
Although im quite sad that they didnt ragdoll it ^.^
Old 02-16-2009   #14
RjetsR
Newbie Member

RjetsR is an unknown quantity at this point
woah that guys got a bush
RjetsR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2009   #15
zeeshan810
RockstarDB.com

zeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enough
The first time I watched it I was like Man did Rockstar put that! Second Thought R* will get into some ser* problem Later on.

You can watch the Male Nudity Video**
http://gamevideos.1up.com/video/id/23672