Old 01-22-2009   #1
chrisandy
Newbie Member

chrisandy is on a distinguished roadchrisandy is on a distinguished roadchrisandy is on a distinguished road
Blowing up car with gun

There have been a select # of random times when I've shot at a car in a random place and it explodes... does anyone know if there's a certain spot, such as the engine or something that will cause it to explode?

And also... how do you get pedestrians into accidents that makes them catch on fire? I know, I'm a pyro-junkie. Thanks.
chrisandy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009   #2
_Karma_
Girl Who Chases Dragons

_Karma_ is an unknown quantity at this point
Heehee,
Well for the second question, you can throw a Molotov cocktail at pedestrians and it will blow up their cars if it hits them. Just make sure you run as far away as you can!
_Karma_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009   #3
Nite
Addicted PC Gamer

Nite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant future
this happened to me as well, the gas tank on certain GTA4 vehicles doesn't show up as well, so its seems to be a lucky hit if they explode

i7 2600k @ 4.2Ghz | 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1333 | 4GB EVGA GTX 770 SC ACX | EVGA Z68 SLI
Nite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009   #4
flint.44
Fuhgeddaboudit!

flint.44 is just really niceflint.44 is just really niceflint.44 is just really niceflint.44 is just really niceflint.44 is just really niceflint.44 is just really niceflint.44 is just really niceflint.44 is just really niceflint.44 is just really niceflint.44 is just really niceflint.44 is just really nice
I blew a car up in a few shots during a game of cops'n'crooks. I think I was aiming primarily at the rear/ lower end of the car, it was a Cavalcade EXT.
Old 02-04-2009   #5
SanFan
Don't try, you'll die!

SanFan is a jewel in the roughSanFan is a jewel in the roughSanFan is a jewel in the roughSanFan is a jewel in the roughSanFan is a jewel in the roughSanFan is a jewel in the roughSanFan is a jewel in the roughSanFan is a jewel in the roughSanFan is a jewel in the roughSanFan is a jewel in the roughSanFan is a jewel in the rough
same thing is with the peds in cars. Always when I hit an AI car to either rear quarterpanel the ped bursts into flames.
SanFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009   #6
wwecruz

wwecruz will become famous soon enoughwwecruz will become famous soon enoughwwecruz will become famous soon enoughwwecruz will become famous soon enoughwwecruz will become famous soon enoughwwecruz will become famous soon enoughwwecruz will become famous soon enough
Sometimes, if you're going fast enough and you ram a car, it catches fire.

wwecruz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009   #7
lillb
Casual User

lillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant future
for me it was usually going fast over a hill and gettin airborne and crashing into an oncoming car when i'd see the ped run out on fire but the car wasn't in flames, fuckin weird