Old 01-27-2009   #1
DiscoBombs

DiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the rough
A little request!

I was wondering if someone could make a good mod for the hoodie I have irl. AlpineStars Bay City Hoodie

I figure if you took the model for Playboy X's hoodie and just added the texture it would fit perfectly! Thanks in advance to anyone who can produce this!
DiscoBombs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2009   #2
_Karma_
Girl Who Chases Dragons

_Karma_ is an unknown quantity at this point
I completely agree that it would be great! The way Rockstar made meshes, however, makes it really hard to switch outfits onto different bodies without some mesh editing or other ways of setting up the file. At least that's what I've found while trying to get a handle on the body/clothing meshes in game.
In other words, it's harder than it seems. Hopefully some super smart modeler will take on the challenge. As the tools progress, so will the capabilities to alter these kinds of things.
_Karma_ is offline   Reply With Quote