Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV > Music, Culture and Easter Eggs
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 01-10-2009   #61
ChillStorms
Stormz

ChillStorms is on a distinguished roadChillStorms is on a distinguished roadChillStorms is on a distinguished roadChillStorms is on a distinguished road
wet dream

if you go to this location on the snap map you will see rock star making another sexual reference there is a ship called wet dream you get the point

Click here to view the SnapMap
ChillStorms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2009   #62
EddieLow

Location: The Independent State of Alderny, United States of America.
EddieLow is an unknown quantity at this point
Fun with Friends

Isnít the world just a horrible and terrifying place? Filled with misdeeds, and people who you trust, but ultimately should hate? They say theyíre your their friends, but theyíre not your friends. They never call. After a while, a guy gets lonely. He has to call them. Only I didnít call them, I killed them, and then fucked their corpse. I collect lungs...hearts...spleens. If you preserve them in a rubbing alcohol solution, they stay almost as fresh as a blush! Ahahahaha! Boo Boo Wilkins makes me, though. She beats me if I donít kill them. Like Derrick. I had to kill him. His arms...his legs...so perfectly pink, I just had to add them to my collection.

But isnít this a great place? A place for friends and acquaintances and enemies to meet up and chit-chat? HA! I sometimes watch them, you know. Watch people in the streets. I stay behind the dumpsters, and I watch them walk, and talk, and breath. Isnít it so interesting how the human body works?! I mean, the complications that can result from a partial removal of a sprocket, or a gear, or a spine! You know, they call me a grave robber, but Iíd say Iím the one being robbed!!

Most people think Iím dead. They think Iím dead because I havenít been making headlines lately...but theyíll all see. Theyíll all see that Iím not dead, come February. Come February, Iíll strike again. I may be badly injured, but Iím not dead, no maim. Hahahah, oops, I misspelled again! Oh well, thatís what erasers were meant for, am I right? Am I? Knives are a lot like erasers, only sharper and more pleasant to the touch.

Until later,

Eddie Low,
XOXO
EddieLow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2009   #63
ChillStorms
Stormz

ChillStorms is on a distinguished roadChillStorms is on a distinguished roadChillStorms is on a distinguished roadChillStorms is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by EddieLow View Post
Isnít the world just a horrible and terrifying place? Filled with misdeeds, and people who you trust, but ultimately should hate? They say theyíre your their friends, but theyíre not your friends. They never call. After a while, a guy gets lonely. He has to call them. Only I didnít call them, I killed them, and then fucked their corpse. I collect lungs...hearts...spleens. If you preserve them in a rubbing alcohol solution, they stay almost as fresh as a blush! Ahahahaha! Boo Boo Wilkins makes me, though. She beats me if I donít kill them. Like Derrick. I had to kill him. His arms...his legs...so perfectly pink, I just had to add them to my collection.

But isnít this a great place? A place for friends and acquaintances and enemies to meet up and chit-chat? HA! I sometimes watch them, you know. Watch people in the streets. I stay behind the dumpsters, and I watch them walk, and talk, and breath. Isnít it so interesting how the human body works?! I mean, the complications that can result from a partial removal of a sprocket, or a gear, or a spine! You know, they call me a grave robber, but Iíd say Iím the one being robbed!!

Most people think Iím dead. They think Iím dead because I havenít been making headlines lately...but theyíll all see. Theyíll all see that Iím not dead, come February. Come February, Iíll strike again. I may be badly injured, but Iím not dead, no maim. Hahahah, oops, I misspelled again! Oh well, thatís what erasers were meant for, am I right? Am I? Knives are a lot like erasers, only sharper and more pleasant to the touch.

Until later,

Eddie Low,
XOXO

i think i speak for alot of people when i say what the F*ck?
ChillStorms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2009   #64
Johnny-Z

Johnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChillStorms View Post
i think i speak for alot of people when i say what the F*ck?
Yeah I was thinking the same too.

@EddieLow: Could you please tell me how that is even an easteregg or reference? Because I don't think it is.... :/
Old 01-13-2009   #65
claud3
Banned
Banned

claud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of light
also @ EDDIE LOW. Man you are in the wrong part of the gta iv section. If you want to post someting worth while have a look first before typing
claud3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2009   #66
X-Ecutioner

X-Ecutioner is on a distinguished roadX-Ecutioner is on a distinguished roadX-Ecutioner is on a distinguished roadX-Ecutioner is on a distinguished roadX-Ecutioner is on a distinguished road
Isn't that the online journal of the serial kiiller?
X-Ecutioner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2009   #67
JCMercenary
If you can't wear a spandex jumpsuit...

JCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of light
I found a Pimp my Ride reference...
In Firefly Island on the Westernmost main road, on the street somewhere (I think on the East side of the street) there's a bumper cars area called "Bump My Ride."
JCMercenary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2009   #68
Tyler
Every Time Zone

Tyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud of
EddieLow, your weird.
Just kidding, your just a guy who has been playing GTA a little TOO much.

But yaaah, uhm.
people say Jimmy Hopkins is in the game (Main Character from Bully)
But in all realness, he isnt.
It's one of the side character's, i forgot his name, (Jacobs) or something? lol
Also, if this has been presented before, please let me know, and i will delete my post.
Tyler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009   #69
MurdererMarv
Psychotic Lurker

MurdererMarv will become famous soon enoughMurdererMarv will become famous soon enoughMurdererMarv will become famous soon enoughMurdererMarv will become famous soon enoughMurdererMarv will become famous soon enoughMurdererMarv will become famous soon enough
If you look in most newspaper dispensers in the game, they have a picture of donald love with a headline of him being sued.
MurdererMarv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009   #70
Jose
Custom User Title

Jose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura about
Yes it's a reference to the upcoming DLC that will be released in February.
Jose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009   #71
Johnny-Z

Johnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jose View Post
Yes it's a reference to the upcoming DLC that will be released in February.
You're talking about the one above about the newspaper dispensers having references to Donald Love being sued right?
Old 02-06-2009   #72
MurdererMarv
Psychotic Lurker

MurdererMarv will become famous soon enoughMurdererMarv will become famous soon enoughMurdererMarv will become famous soon enoughMurdererMarv will become famous soon enoughMurdererMarv will become famous soon enoughMurdererMarv will become famous soon enough
I don't think it has anything to do with the dlc, they probably just included it for gta fans.
MurdererMarv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009   #73
Zeshil

Zeshil is on a distinguished roadZeshil is on a distinguished roadZeshil is on a distinguished roadZeshil is on a distinguished road
I hope I got the location right

If you go down from your 1st safehouse in Dukes, their is a shop called "Hot Coffee Shop"

I have a picture of the actual sign
Zeshil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009   #74
Jose
Custom User Title

Jose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny-Z View Post
You're talking about the one above about the newspaper dispensers having references to Donald Love being sued right?
Yes, but it's probably not a reference, just an assumption.
Jose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2011   #75
Ronny

Ronny is an unknown quantity at this point
I think Eddie Low was based on an American serial killer called Joe Duncan. Like Low, Duncan kept a blog in which he tried to justify his behaviour, it makes for creepy reading:

http://www.fifthnail.blogspot.com
Ronny is offline   Reply With Quote