Old 01-30-2009   #1
Bogeyman
Newbie Member

Bogeyman is an unknown quantity at this point
Mod thought

Hey guys - great job on this site. Been looking for a site like this for a while.

I was wondering, this whole thing about Lola the lollipop girl. I assume no one has found her yet. Is there a mod out there that puts Lola officially into the game? Is that even possible?
Bogeyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2009   #2
Jaytow

Jaytow will become famous soon enoughJaytow will become famous soon enoughJaytow will become famous soon enoughJaytow will become famous soon enoughJaytow will become famous soon enoughJaytow will become famous soon enoughJaytow will become famous soon enoughJaytow will become famous soon enoughJaytow will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bogeyman View Post
Hey guys - great job on this site. Been looking for a site like this for a while.

I was wondering, this whole thing about Lola the lollipop girl. I assume no one has found her yet. Is there a mod out there that puts Lola officially into the game? Is that even possible?
No-one has found her no, she was just a face for advertising the game. I'm 99% sure no-one has made a mod to put her in the game yet and 100% sure someone will in the future.

Welcome to teh forumsiz
Jaytow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2009   #3
Nite
Addicted PC Gamer

Nite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant future
I found this via Google, get a police car and go into the police database and search it

Quote:
Lola the lollypop girl

Lola is a prostitute in the game. She can be found near the docks. Search the Police Database for
Lola del Rio, and it will tell you her location.

i7 2600k @ 4.2Ghz | 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1333 | 4GB EVGA GTX 770 SC ACX | EVGA Z68 SLI

Last edited by Nite; 01-30-2009 at 06:10 AM..
Nite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009   #4
Bogeyman
Newbie Member

Bogeyman is an unknown quantity at this point
Yea i hear different things about whether she is by the docks or a star junction.

I am sure at least on the PC version that she will be in a mod if not already in the game....
Bogeyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009   #5
MurdererMarv
Psychotic Lurker

MurdererMarv will become famous soon enoughMurdererMarv will become famous soon enoughMurdererMarv will become famous soon enoughMurdererMarv will become famous soon enoughMurdererMarv will become famous soon enoughMurdererMarv will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nite View Post
I found this via Google, get a police car and go into the police database and search it
Forget the car, the police database on the in game internet has some very interesting information about her.
And yes, it would be easy to make her all you would need is a texure set of one of the prostitutes and modify it in photoshop. Or if you so inclined take it into max, model, rig, normal map, and bring the finished mesh into the games engine.

Last edited by MurdererMarv; 02-04-2009 at 05:33 AM..
MurdererMarv is offline   Reply With Quote