Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV > The Lost and Damned
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 02-03-2009   #1
Zidane

Zidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond repute
Lost and Damned: Fansite Event

@ 11:29 PM EST

I've just been given word by Rockstar that it's okay to let you all in on something...

Next week, Kyle (Kodo) and myself will be heading out to New York City to experience the new episode of GTAIV: Lost and Damned, along with other fansite founders.

Now, we're not exactly sure what to expect, but we'll try and bring a camera this time, so we have some decent stills or possibly footage of our adventures to share with you guys. I know the atmosphere of this trip will be a little more... unique this time around, and I really wanna capture that and share it.

And no, we can't take pictures of the game or anything. Sorry!
Old 02-03-2009   #2
De7erminist
http://7thzone.net

De7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura about
Bring home some swag for us!
De7erminist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009   #3
Jimmy_86
Think!

Jimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud of
Enjoy that dude.

Do you know if they're flying other fansite owners in from overseas like with the original release?

Anyway, have a good time and I look forward to the pics. (:
Jimmy_86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009   #4
zeeshan810
RockstarDB.com

zeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enough
Lucky you! Man..well, enjoy!
Old 02-04-2009   #5
Zidane

Zidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond repute
Yeah, our buddies from overseas will be attending too
Old 02-08-2009   #6
Zidane

Well, tomorrow is the day! :D
Old 02-08-2009   #7
zeeshan810
RockstarDB.com

zeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enough
I have to make my GTA Fan Site too so I can come along once its FAMOUS.. my website... Well, GOODLUCK
Take Pictures if R* lets you. Write everything you play and any mission you play too..

GOOD LUCK!
Old 02-11-2009   #8
Zidane

Lost and Damned is a whole lot of fun... and that's all I'm going to say for now
Old 02-12-2009   #9
Termless

Termless is on a distinguished roadTermless is on a distinguished roadTermless is on a distinguished road
No video huh? But anywho how was the demo of the game?
Termless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009   #10
lillb
Casual User

lillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant future
a whole lot of fun? i'm guessing by zidane's last post
Old 02-13-2009   #11
Zidane

Lots of fun. The only video I was able to make was a few brief moments showing the exterior of the bar we played the game in, and some of the fansite guys. I don't see the harm in posting that, I'll upload it in a bit.

There was no way I was going to get any video inside the bar. There were enough cameras inside, I'm sure those pictures or video will be posted sometime soon, though they had nothing to do with us. They were Rockstar's/Xbox's crew.

But more importantly enough, the addition is really good, and I don't think I'll be killing time on GTAIV without LaD enabled from now on.
Old 02-13-2009   #12
Termless

Termless is on a distinguished roadTermless is on a distinguished roadTermless is on a distinguished road
Man you and everyone are lucky to go and played Lost & Damned.
Termless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2009   #13
Zidane

Yeah we are

The only video I managed to get (of anything GTA related) was outside of the bar with the other webmasters. Clickie.

No video of LaD, but you guys will be playing it soon enough ;D
Old 02-14-2009   #14
De7erminist
http://7thzone.net

De7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zidane View Post
Yeah we are

The only video I managed to get (of anything GTA related) was outside of the bar with the other webmasters. Clickie.

No video of LaD, but you guys will be playing it soon enough ;D
Would you mind giving out the stickers?
De7erminist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2009   #15
Zidane

I told you in your PM I would. Just message me your address.