Old 02-03-2009   #1
De7erminist
http://7thzone.net

De7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura about
Exclamation IGN Screenshot-A-Day!

IGN Screenshot-A Day Feature: Just like what the name says!

This is today's screenshot:

Jan 3rd 09:

Last edited by De7erminist; 02-04-2009 at 12:35 AM..
De7erminist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2009   #2
Neil

Neil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud of
Are the angles obtuse, acute or right?
Neil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2009   #3
oppar
Amateur Intellectual

oppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neil View Post
Are the angles obtuse, acute or right?
What other angles are there? Reflex? That would be impossible lol cos then it'll just look like an acute angle

grimmy is a gay icon
oppar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2009   #4
The Shy Child.
GamerTag: shychild2010

The Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to all
Waht an idoit taht desihgner muts be to not spel angel rihgt.
The Shy Child. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2009   #5
.LiLe.
Buggati Boy

.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of
I saw this yesterday, I should've posted it in here >.< can't wait for the dlc!!!!
.LiLe. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2009   #6
De7erminist
http://7thzone.net

De7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Shy Child. View Post
Waht an idoit taht desihgner muts be to not spel angel rihgt.
I'm not an idiot, but Neil, you're right, I must've been doing too much Math. At least, you'd guess I am, since I'm stuck in School now. I'll fix the image when I get back.

Damn, School's really hectic. Do you guys have to play on me like that? I did you guys a favor by at least posting the news....

Nevermind.

Last edited by De7erminist; 02-03-2009 at 04:15 PM..
De7erminist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2009   #7
zeeshan810
RockstarDB.com

zeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enough
New Screenshot everyday from February 2nd/2009

Quote:
IGN: Enjoy the first screen and come back each day for another new image from GTA IV: The Lost and Damned
zeeshan810 is offline   Reply With Quote