Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV > The Lost and Damned
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 01-20-2009   #1
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
Achievements list and 1 new screenshot

Check it out in the news post: http://www.gtagaming.com/news/comments.php?i=1551
Old 01-20-2009   #2
victim

victim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond repute
Apparently, new Lost and Damn previews are meant to pop up tomorrow (22nd, January). Some major gaming sites (Kikizo, IGN, etc.) have recently had hands on with the installment.

Should be interesting.
victim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2009   #3
phreak
wsup den
Veteran Member

phreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud of
I'll be looking forward to it ^^

250 achievement points for the add-on is good. I probably won't have money for KZ2 so this'll have to do.
Old 01-20-2009   #4
devil chevelle
guy with the worst punctuation

devil chevelle will become famous soon enoughdevil chevelle will become famous soon enoughdevil chevelle will become famous soon enoughdevil chevelle will become famous soon enoughdevil chevelle will become famous soon enoughdevil chevelle will become famous soon enoughdevil chevelle will become famous soon enoughdevil chevelle will become famous soon enough
i laughed when i saw the one percenter achivment, i always like rockstar humor

I am Mister X - Play
devil chevelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2009   #5
lillb
Casual User

lillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant future
nice the achievement whore in me was hoping they'd add 250 gs to it
Old 01-21-2009   #6
K-Will

K-Will is on a distinguished roadK-Will is on a distinguished road
I laughed at the "get Good Wood" and the "1%er"
K-Will is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2009   #7
leelee862

leelee862 will become famous soon enoughleelee862 will become famous soon enoughleelee862 will become famous soon enoughleelee862 will become famous soon enoughleelee862 will become famous soon enoughleelee862 will become famous soon enoughleelee862 will become famous soon enoughleelee862 will become famous soon enoughleelee862 will become famous soon enough
I like how they've thrown in a one percenter achievement for Billy's release. For anybody who actually knows what a 'one percenter' is then I think you may actually be able to appreciate this achievement as much as I do. It shows us that R* have done their homework.

Also, why is it funny? I don't get it. I take it you don't know what it means and think it's some sexual innuendo or something?

I also like the 'easy rider' achievement. 1960's biker movie reference anyone?

Last edited by leelee862; 01-21-2009 at 06:01 AM..
leelee862 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2009   #8
De7erminist
http://7thzone.net

De7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura about
The achievements in GTA IV had all made references to something, TLAD won't be different... After DLC 2 we will have 1500G
De7erminist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2009   #9
devil chevelle

devil chevelle will become famous soon enoughdevil chevelle will become famous soon enoughdevil chevelle will become famous soon enoughdevil chevelle will become famous soon enoughdevil chevelle will become famous soon enoughdevil chevelle will become famous soon enoughdevil chevelle will become famous soon enoughdevil chevelle will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by leelee862 View Post
I like how they've thrown in a one percenter achievement for Billy's release. For anybody who actually knows what a 'one percenter' is then I think you may actually be able to appreciate this achievement as much as I do. It shows us that R* have done their homework.

Also, why is it funny? I don't get it. I take it you don't know what it means and think it's some sexual innuendo or something?

I also like the 'easy rider' achievement. 1960's biker movie reference anyone?
i know exactly what it is it describes the one percent of motorcyclists that are criminals, see after the huge riot they had in hollister california i believe around the 40s the head of some very popular motorcycle club got blamed for a lot of the stuff that went down there well when they interviewed him he had mentioned all this stuff and what not, and when it came down to the riots he said well not all bikers are criminals about one percent of us are the rest are just guys who like to relax and hit the road on bikes. hence why most one percenter biker clubs today hells angels, outlaws, mongols. openly will use one percenter in there terminology except the hells angels they still tell people that there a 99% and that they like to ride and cause no trouble. i know a lot of the stuff i just said was very vauge but its been a while since i have looked most of this up but im about 98% sure everything i just put was accurate
as for why i thought it was funny i just thought it was cool rockstar put that in there achivments and did there homework and i liked how the gang is a one percenter and i liked that the achivment was one to

I am Mister X - Play
Old 01-21-2009   #10
leelee862

leelee862 will become famous soon enoughleelee862 will become famous soon enoughleelee862 will become famous soon enoughleelee862 will become famous soon enoughleelee862 will become famous soon enoughleelee862 will become famous soon enoughleelee862 will become famous soon enoughleelee862 will become famous soon enoughleelee862 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by devil chevelle View Post
i know exactly what it is it describes the one percent of motorcyclists that are criminals, see after the huge riot they had in hollister california i believe around the 40s the head of some very popular motorcycle club got blamed for a lot of the stuff that went down there well when they interviewed him he had mentioned all this stuff and what not, and when it came down to the riots he said well not all bikers are criminals about one percent of us are the rest are just guys who like to relax and hit the road on bikes. hence why most one percenter biker clubs today hells angels, outlaws, mongols. openly will use one percenter in there terminology except the hells angels they still tell people that there a 99% and that they like to ride and cause no trouble. i know a lot of the stuff i just said was very vauge but its been a while since i have looked most of this up but im about 98% sure everything i just put was accurate
as for why i thought it was funny i just thought it was cool rockstar put that in there achivments and did there homework and i liked how the gang is a one percenter and i liked that the achivment was one to
Okay, fairs doo's. It actually looks like you know more than I do haha

*Crawls into a cold, dark hole, never to return*
leelee862 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2009   #11
Jaytow

Jaytow will become famous soon enoughJaytow will become famous soon enoughJaytow will become famous soon enoughJaytow will become famous soon enoughJaytow will become famous soon enoughJaytow will become famous soon enoughJaytow will become famous soon enoughJaytow will become famous soon enoughJaytow will become famous soon enough
I wanted more... Slightly disappointing but I guess the achievments don't matter as much as the gameplay.. Well I don't guess, they don't.
Jaytow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2009   #12
devil chevelle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaytow View Post
I wanted more... Slightly disappointing but I guess the achievments don't matter as much as the gameplay.. Well I don't guess, they don't.
i dont think these are all of the achivements i think there just giving us a taste. at least i hope not i mean that would be a short list but i think rockstar has got more in store for us.

I am Mister X - Play
Old 01-21-2009   #13
lillb
Casual User

lillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant future
i doubt it would be anymore
its DLC not a full game
the standard is 250 points
Old 01-21-2009   #14
devil chevelle

Quote:
Originally Posted by lillb View Post
i doubt it would be anymore
its DLC not a full game
the standard is 250 points
mmm i havent noticed that before, o well as long is the story is long hopefully like 10 missions less then gta 4 and that would be just fine with me but if they do it the same length or longer (dought it) it would be freakin aweseom

I am Mister X - Play
Old 01-21-2009   #15
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by devil chevelle View Post
i dont think these are all of the achivements i think there just giving us a taste. at least i hope not i mean that would be a short list but i think rockstar has got more in store for us.
Each DLC can only add 250 achievement points, so these are indeed all the achievements, all seem story based except for the "Whack Off 69 Bikers" one. Looks like GTA IV will be doing a Halo 3, assuming when DLC2 hits, it will go up to 1,500 total points.
Ash_735 is online now   Reply With Quote