Old 01-17-2009   #1
rappo
Professional Dumbass

rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.
[REL] Ride Along Mod

DOWNLOAD HERE

Simply get close to a vehicle and press G to enter in the passenger seat.
Just like a regular car jacking, if somebody was already in the seat and you pull them out,
they will probably come back at you ready to fight. Sometimes the cops will want to come after
you for getting into the car, so I included a clear wanted level script that automatically clears
any wanted level you might get within seven seconds of stealing the car. Also, you can't enter
locked vehicles like police cars.

I'm planning on adding the ability to enter cop cars - probably tomorrow
Old 01-17-2009   #2
behzad_sol
Unregistered User

behzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to behold
Cool, I'm gonna test it now...

Edit: OH NO, I tried with many other cars but it didn't work and I can use all asi mods like the Car Bomb, except this one...

Last edited by behzad_sol; 01-17-2009 at 04:31 AM..
behzad_sol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2009   #3
sasagd
Most inactive Member

sasagd will become famous soon enoughsasagd will become famous soon enoughsasagd will become famous soon enoughsasagd will become famous soon enoughsasagd will become famous soon enoughsasagd will become famous soon enoughsasagd will become famous soon enoughsasagd will become famous soon enough
it did work for me, thanks rappo

English is not my native language, so please, forgive any mistakes.
I'm Back!! (kinda)
sasagd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2009   #4
behzad_sol
Unregistered User

behzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to behold
Ohh, It worked finally, I just ran the game again and press the hotkey then Niko entered as a passenger, thanks for this mod

Edit: When you are in ped's vehicle, you can shoot from the car, I love it man!
Edit 2: You can even change the radio station!

Last edited by behzad_sol; 01-17-2009 at 08:30 AM..
Old 01-17-2009   #5
Patrucci

Patrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud of
Nice mod.
Patrucci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2009   #6
lillb
Casual User

lillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by behzad_sol View Post
Edit 2: You can even change the radio station!
lol i'd kick niko outta my car i hate when people play with my radio
Old 01-17-2009   #7
rappo
Professional Dumbass

rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.
now if only we could do custom sound bytes. "YOU AINT NEVER TOUCH A BLACK MANS RADIO"
Old 01-17-2009   #8
behzad_sol
Unregistered User

That would be awesome then