Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV > Music, Culture and Easter Eggs
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 05-18-2008   #16
SimonS
Pffft.

SimonS is a glorious beacon of lightSimonS is a glorious beacon of lightSimonS is a glorious beacon of lightSimonS is a glorious beacon of lightSimonS is a glorious beacon of lightSimonS is a glorious beacon of lightSimonS is a glorious beacon of lightSimonS is a glorious beacon of lightSimonS is a glorious beacon of lightSimonS is a glorious beacon of lightSimonS is a glorious beacon of light
I want roman back. I don't even know who kate was, wasn't she packies sister? I only took her out once when you had to, and never bothered again, boring, miserable cow. I was legitimately kinda unhappy when roman died lol. Ah well , 2nd time round i'll kill dimitri, and kill playboy too
Old 05-28-2008   #17
ZBRANIGAN
25 star general of D.O.O.P.

ZBRANIGAN will become famous soon enoughZBRANIGAN will become famous soon enoughZBRANIGAN will become famous soon enoughZBRANIGAN will become famous soon enoughZBRANIGAN will become famous soon enoughZBRANIGAN will become famous soon enough
i regret bailing from a badly damaged chopper, under a 4 star rating, surviving the modest fall, only to have it land on me, killing me instantly....... then the chopper exploded while stuck in 'death cam'
ZBRANIGAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2008   #18
Strike.

Strike. will become famous soon enoughStrike. will become famous soon enoughStrike. will become famous soon enoughStrike. will become famous soon enoughStrike. will become famous soon enoughStrike. will become famous soon enough
I regret killing Derrick instead of Francis, although I can play through the game again and kill Francis so I'm not bothered
Strike. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2008   #19
farbodsfunkhous
farbod
Newbie Member

farbodsfunkhous is an unknown quantity at this point
i wish you never had to kill vlad...remember good old vlad?
farbodsfunkhous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2008   #20
Tyler
Every Time Zone
Addicted Member

Tyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud of
Yeah, that fuck-face "peasint"?
Im glad i
shot him in the face
, what a bitch he was.
Old 07-07-2008   #21
wwecruz

wwecruz will become famous soon enoughwwecruz will become famous soon enoughwwecruz will become famous soon enoughwwecruz will become famous soon enoughwwecruz will become famous soon enoughwwecruz will become famous soon enoughwwecruz will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Shy Child. View Post
I let Darko live
Why?
wwecruz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2008   #22
Darth_Vader
Evil User

Darth_Vader will become famous soon enoughDarth_Vader will become famous soon enoughDarth_Vader will become famous soon enoughDarth_Vader will become famous soon enoughDarth_Vader will become famous soon enoughDarth_Vader will become famous soon enough
I don't regret anything. I had to play the game a second time to get the Liberty City Minute achievement so I did everything opposite.
Darth_Vader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2008   #23
Trooper

Trooper is an unknown quantity at this point
I regret trying to steal an Enforcer after I successfully evaded and was home free with half a bar of life left...

I regret killing Derrick instead of Francis a bit...he didn't seem worth much in the community so I chose Francis over him.
Old 01-14-2009   #24
GtaIVAddict
Banned
Banned

GtaIVAddict can only hope to improve
not saving my game with almost all stunt jumps done, there was like 4 to do.
GtaIVAddict is offline   Reply With Quote