Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 01-07-2009   #1
jackmap
GTA Gaming 's #1 Fan

jackmap will become famous soon enoughjackmap will become famous soon enoughjackmap will become famous soon enoughjackmap will become famous soon enoughjackmap will become famous soon enoughjackmap will become famous soon enough
Question Hey did anyone ever notice this? (Boxville Enforcer)

It seems as though the Boxville was the original Enforcer. There is a screenshot here: (it's an early development console screenshot). Look very closely next to Niko's hand! This is definately not the Enforcer that we currently have...Sorry if this is in the wrong forum (if it is, then could a Moderator please move the topic to the correct one? Thanks).

EDIT 1: The link didn't work in the original post...
http://xbox360media.ign.com/xbox360/...8094547240.jpg

Last edited by jackmap; 01-07-2009 at 06:08 PM.. Reason: See Edit 1
jackmap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009   #2
rappo
Professional Dumbass

rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.
haha you're right! that is pretty silly - i woudnt take that car very seriously!
i also never noticed the differing haircut until a couple weeks ago until someone found the "beta" niko haircut in the game files.
Old 01-07-2009   #3
claud3
Banned
Banned

claud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of light
nice one dude. well spotted

I wonder why they left it out the real swat do come in Boxville Enforcer in real life some times
claud3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009   #4
zeeshan810
RockstarDB.com

zeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enough
Clear spot

And this American flag Jacket that Niko is wearing is not in the GAME! I'm pretty sure with that*

Last edited by zeeshan810; 01-07-2009 at 08:32 PM.. Reason: auto-merged double post
zeeshan810 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2009   #5
Antonio Montana

Antonio Montana has a spectacular aura aboutAntonio Montana has a spectacular aura aboutAntonio Montana has a spectacular aura aboutAntonio Montana has a spectacular aura aboutAntonio Montana has a spectacular aura aboutAntonio Montana has a spectacular aura aboutAntonio Montana has a spectacular aura aboutAntonio Montana has a spectacular aura aboutAntonio Montana has a spectacular aura aboutAntonio Montana has a spectacular aura aboutAntonio Montana has a spectacular aura about
Both the buzzcut beta haircut and the longer "bangs" beta haircut make him look more Balkanian, if you get what I mean. The haircut they settled for makes him look more like a Russian. I don't know really, that's my opinion.
Antonio Montana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2009   #6
behzad_sol
Unregistered User

behzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to behold
zeeshan810: If you put the graphics on high you will see that I think

Edit: If anybody wants that hairstyle,here is the link:

http://www.gtagaming.com/downloads/g...ayer-mods/1952

Last edited by behzad_sol; 01-08-2009 at 06:37 AM..
behzad_sol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009   #7
Synonymous
United as one, Divided by zero.

Synonymous is an unknown quantity at this point
I'm fairly sure that there is in fact an enforcer behind the boxville. If you look at the red and white lights, you will notice that they are not really centered on the boxville but rather more to the left and may be there because of a real enforcer's lights being higher than the boxville itself. Another thing I have noticed is that the boxville is not black like an armored enforcement vehicle would be and is more of a grey. If we really wanted to we could place an enforcer with the lights on next to a boxville and see if the lights are higher than the boxville which could prove that there was one behind this one.
Synonymous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009   #8
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by behzad_sol View Post
zeeshan810: If you put the graphics on high you will see that I think

Edit: If anybody wants that hairstyle,here is the link:

http://www.gtagaming.com/downloads/g...ayer-mods/1952
Looks longer in the original screenshots for the game than in the screenshot there...?
Old 01-09-2009   #9
phreak
wsup den
Veteran Member

phreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud of
Was browsing N4G earlier today and I came across this: http://www.autogaming.net/cache/2009...agamesguru.jpg
Old 01-09-2009   #10
zeeshan810
RockstarDB.com

zeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enough
Exclamation

And this American flag Jacket that Niko is wearing is not in the GAME! I'm pretty sure with that*

They also didn't put this American Flag Jacket

Last edited by zeeshan810; 01-09-2009 at 03:55 PM.. Reason: Deleing 1 pic
zeeshan810 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009   #11
lillb
Casual User

lillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant future
why did u say that again about the american flag jacket?
Old 01-09-2009   #12
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
Dude, you already posted that, and next time, try and use smaller images, resize them or thumbnail them.
Ash_735 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2009   #13
behzad_sol
Unregistered User

behzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to behold
Slim Trashman:
Of course it's not because they haven't put that hair in the files,they've edit it and made it shorter

Last edited by behzad_sol; 01-10-2009 at 10:57 AM..
behzad_sol is offline   Reply With Quote