Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 01-06-2009   #16
claud3
Banned
Banned

claud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of light
but still its a awsome sports car. So there is only one thing to do then get it, Park it and keep it
claud3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2009   #17
smegmusmagnus

smegmusmagnus is on a distinguished roadsmegmusmagnus is on a distinguished roadsmegmusmagnus is on a distinguished road
thanx

will take to safehouse, but that doesn't guarantee anything. so far i have had 1 car and 2-3 NRGs 'dissapear' from out front of my safehouses
smegmusmagnus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2009   #18
JCMercenary
If you can't wear a spandex jumpsuit...

JCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of light
Park them completely in the parking spot and turn them off by holding the exit button down when you exit. That always makes them save with no problems for me.
JCMercenary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2009   #19
Xan
█▄▄█▄▄█ █▬█ █

Xan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond repute
I've seen a couple drive around in regular NPC traffic.

I don't find the special vehicles exciting. 1 wrong move and it's gone forever. If a driver happens to bump into your ride out of the parking zone, it's gone.

On missions you have a good chance of losing it anyway. Driving around doing nothing damaging is also boring.
Old 01-06-2009   #20
rappo
Professional Dumbass

rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.
GTA IV Car Spawner - it does wonders :p
Old 01-07-2009   #21
lillb
Casual User

lillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant future
yea thats one thing i have to give to saints row 2 is that u can take ur cars out fuck them up and leave them where ever and get them back at ur safehouses
i still love gta iv more tho
Old 01-07-2009   #22
claud3
Banned
Banned

claud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of light
ok so you all know. See when you start a totally new game, If you want to safe two vehicles at your safe-house, Safe them at your second safe-house

the reason why is that if you have a shoot out with the cars near your first safe-house they will push your vehicles out of the parking space To stop this from happening go to your second safe-house which at this point is not accessable and park them there. They will stay there even if you drive back go the first island
claud3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009   #23
Nite
Addicted PC Gamer

Nite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant future
I'm almost completed with most of the storyline missions avalable and I havn't had any bugs where saved vehicles disappeared, all mine have stayed (this is on PC version)

The Car auto shuts off after I get out in the parking zone. I guess the console versions doesn't have that feuture?

i7 2600k @ 4.2Ghz | 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1333 | 4GB EVGA GTX 770 SC ACX | EVGA Z68 SLI

Last edited by Nite; 01-07-2009 at 06:27 AM..
Nite is offline   Reply With Quote