Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV > Music, Culture and Easter Eggs
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 12-19-2008   #46
leelee862

leelee862 will become famous soon enoughleelee862 will become famous soon enoughleelee862 will become famous soon enoughleelee862 will become famous soon enoughleelee862 will become famous soon enoughleelee862 will become famous soon enoughleelee862 will become famous soon enoughleelee862 will become famous soon enoughleelee862 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by X-Ecutioner View Post
In various Locations around the city there is lots of Graffitti that says "Cope" or "Cope2". Cope2 Is a well-known Graff artist from New york City. Thought that'd be worth a mention
I remember reading something about a "GTA grafitti artist" a few weeks back. Think he lent his signiature to rockstar so they could use it in the game or something. Anyway whoever it is, he's in prison now.
leelee862 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2009   #47
claud3
Banned
Banned

claud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of light
This i hope is a easter-egg.

But if you put your vehicle lights on full beam cars will flash you as-if to tell you to turn the full beam of
claud3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2009   #48
Johnny-Z

Johnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to behold
It is not refering to anything and it isn't really an easteregg, I think it is just another realistic touch to the game to add to the enviroment.
Old 01-04-2009   #49
claud3
Banned
Banned

claud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of light
I know that. I just thought i would post it. Since no one else has
Old 01-04-2009   #50
Stu

Stu will become famous soon enoughStu will become famous soon enoughStu will become famous soon enoughStu will become famous soon enoughStu will become famous soon enoughStu will become famous soon enoughStu will become famous soon enoughStu will become famous soon enoughStu will become famous soon enough
Found a new one. You know the church on the north end of the street the McCrearys live on, where you go for one of Jacob's delivery sidemissions? There's a graveyard round the back with a monument that says
"Honor Roll
The War of the Deadline
1869-1869
To those who are about to build...we salute you"

Last edited by Stu; 01-04-2009 at 06:52 PM..
Stu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2009   #51
ChillStorms
Stormz

ChillStorms is on a distinguished roadChillStorms is on a distinguished roadChillStorms is on a distinguished roadChillStorms is on a distinguished road
were you have to go to the alderney state prison and your talking to the guy in the booth look behind him and look at the names on the wall Seymour Fani, Isaac Hunt, Richard Head, Phil McRevis sound funny at all 2 you o-o ?
ChillStorms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2009   #52
Johnny-Z

Johnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to behold
Okay, could you please tell me what it is refering to? I know it is a reference but I just need to know what it is refering to before I can update the topic.
Old 01-05-2009   #53
ChillStorms
Stormz

ChillStorms is on a distinguished roadChillStorms is on a distinguished roadChillStorms is on a distinguished roadChillStorms is on a distinguished road
funny names like people use in prank phone calls and stuff

example:Seymour Fani
it says see more fanny basically rockstar is having fun with the way things are spelled
Old 01-05-2009   #54
Johnny-Z

Okay then, I'll add it to the list.
Old 01-05-2009   #55
ChillStorms
Stormz

go to www.fruitcomputers.com on gta iv and check out the fruit computers rockstars version of apple computers also the Ifruit phone which is the apple Iphone i believe
Old 01-05-2009   #56
Jose
Custom User Title

Jose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura about
I haven't posted in this thread for long times, might be on a look-out for things soon.
Jose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2009   #57
JCMercenary
If you can't wear a spandex jumpsuit...

JCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of light
I found a Goodfellas reference. In Hove beach a few blocks away from the location of your first safehouse, there's a building with the word "Woodfellas" written on it with pieces of wood.
JCMercenary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2009   #58
Jose
Custom User Title

Jose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura about
Remember the Beavers from the stadium at Staunton Island(GTA III)? Well, they're back! The bad thing is the Cocks(most likely a team from San Andreas) wants to penetrate them. Where can you see this? In the magazines at the food shack across the street from NUCA.

Click here to view the SnapMap

Quote:
Originally Posted by claud3 View Post
This i hope is a easter-egg.

But if you put your vehicle lights on full beam cars will flash you as-if to tell you to turn the full beam of
Yesterday while playing I saw this reaction too, but I noticed they didn't flash because you had long beam(I had no headlights at all), but because you are invading their lane/going in the wrong direction.
Jose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2009   #59
Johnny-Z

Nice find, I've added it to the list.
Old 01-07-2009   #60
claud3
Banned
Banned

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jose View Post
Yesterday while playing I saw this reaction too, but I noticed they didn't flash because you had long beam(I had no headlights at all), but because you are invading their lane/going in the wrong direction.
This happens sometimes when you are on the right side of the road