Old 12-23-2008   #1
JC
PhD, MSc, BSc

JC will become famous soon enoughJC will become famous soon enoughJC will become famous soon enoughJC will become famous soon enoughJC will become famous soon enoughJC will become famous soon enoughJC will become famous soon enoughJC will become famous soon enoughJC will become famous soon enough
Some Help

Ok for those of you who have a 360, there is an achievement where you have to go and get the 30 cars which are sent to you by text, I deleted the message for the first one, what can I do?

If you don't stand for something you will fall for anything.
Malcolm X
JC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2008   #2
claud3
Banned
Banned

claud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of light
Ok these texts are random so to help you, you would need to wait for the text again. I think it would know if you have deleted the text message. But you have not delievered the vehicle. So it will sent it again if not you have to skip this mission
claud3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2008   #3
JC
PhD, MSc, BSc

JC will become famous soon enoughJC will become famous soon enoughJC will become famous soon enoughJC will become famous soon enoughJC will become famous soon enoughJC will become famous soon enoughJC will become famous soon enoughJC will become famous soon enoughJC will become famous soon enough
Thanks alot, is it Brucie who sends the texts?

Malcolm X
Old 12-23-2008   #4
De7erminist
http://7thzone.net

De7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan444 View Post
Thanks alot, is it Brucie who sends the texts?
No, it is Stevie.
De7erminist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2008   #5
JC
PhD, MSc, BSc

Quote:
Originally Posted by }{oT~dEv1L 666 View Post
No, it is Stevie.
Ok Thanks alot, Its been ages since I got a text from him though..

Rep given

OK so, I had 1 text message on my phone which was to get the Faggio, I delivered it, now what? will I get anymore texts, I have done all missions etc.. and have nothin to do..

Malcolm X
Old 12-23-2008   #6
claud3
Banned
Banned

claud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of light
look you have 30 text messages to get from stevie. Go to your stats and check and see how many vehicles you have delievered. If you have done 20 you have another 10 texts to get before you complete stevies garages. The text messages come every other day or when they want to so give them time.
Old 12-23-2008   #7
swallowed

swallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really nice
If you accidentally deleted the text message you should get it back.

Try the method where you go to your safehouse, save the game, and when you wake up, you should receive another text message from Stevie.
swallowed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2008   #8
claud3
Banned
Banned

thats true. Go save the game and you should get a text message. If that does not work then you could do one of the side-games like darts. Activate the game and then exit it and you should get the text message
Old 12-23-2008   #9
De7erminist
http://7thzone.net

De7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura about
You will recieve a message 6 in-game hours after your previous delivery. There are in total, thirty to do. You will need a guide for most of them.
De7erminist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2008   #10
JC
PhD, MSc, BSc

Well they finally started coming through. Anyway thanks for the help guys.. Rep given to all.

So I have encountered another problem, Ive met 9 out of the 14 characters, ive killed 4 of them, and I cant find Eddie, unless I killed him, do i need all 14 characters to get the achievement?

Malcolm X

Last edited by JC; 12-23-2008 at 09:08 AM.. Reason: auto-merged double post
Old 12-23-2008   #11
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
No, just 12 of them, The ones you kill in the story will not count towards the achievement, and you only have to meet them once so you don't have to do their other missions to get the achievement.
Ash_735 is offline   Reply With Quote