Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 12-13-2008   #16
The Commander

The Commander will become famous soon enoughThe Commander will become famous soon enoughThe Commander will become famous soon enoughThe Commander will become famous soon enoughThe Commander will become famous soon enoughThe Commander will become famous soon enoughThe Commander will become famous soon enoughThe Commander will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by claud3 View Post
got it and it working great. But they neeed more than just one patch to fix the problems
They need to make a whole new game.
Old 12-13-2008   #17
behzad_sol
Unregistered User

behzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to behold
shit,i installed the patch but still ican't use my joystck,any idea?
Old 12-13-2008   #18
rappo
Professional Dumbass

rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.
When you say joystick, I imagine an Atari or arcade joystick with two buttons. Do you mean a controller? Post whatever brand controller you're using...
Old 12-13-2008   #19
Nite
Addicted PC Gamer

Nite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant future
its Just Like Halo 1, I remember how bad that PC Port was when it came out after Xbox 1, the performance was buggy and had problems with the latest hardware at the time of its release.

i7 2600k @ 4.2Ghz | 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1333 | 4GB EVGA GTX 770 SC ACX | EVGA Z68 SLI
Nite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2008   #20
behzad_sol
Unregistered User

behzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to behold
a pc controller,just like ps3,so,how to configure it?

Last edited by behzad_sol; 12-13-2008 at 01:46 PM..
behzad_sol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2008   #21
claud3
Banned
Banned

claud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of light
you can by a p.c controler and use that instead of a joystick

Last edited by claud3; 12-13-2008 at 01:47 PM..
claud3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2008   #22
behzad_sol
Unregistered User

man,it is pc usb controller,on other games i can confure it,but on iv can't
Old 12-13-2008   #23
claud3
Banned
Banned

claud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of light
well that sucks. I had my controller work for a day before i had to reset everything and now i can't use mine. I am use to a keyboard
claud3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2008   #24
JinxyBoi
Be nice. =)

JinxyBoi will become famous soon enoughJinxyBoi will become famous soon enoughJinxyBoi will become famous soon enoughJinxyBoi will become famous soon enoughJinxyBoi will become famous soon enoughJinxyBoi will become famous soon enough
Good god, my game has been crashing randomly now. I haven't been able to finish a single TDM game recently. =(
JinxyBoi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2008   #25
rappo
Professional Dumbass

rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.
Okay this game is really strange... I turned the View Distance and Distance Detail up to 100% and my game runs smoother than when they were low, with or without the patch... uuuhmm.. what
Old 12-14-2008   #26
Xan
█▄▄█▄▄█ █▬█ █

Xan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond repute
View Distance is a killer in my game, so your pretty luck on that

Distance doesn't kill the framerate as much as View Distance i think, especially in the skyscraper crowded city.
Old 12-14-2008   #27
.:Mouldy Punk:.

.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of
Eh, I might wait until I get my new graphics card before I decide whether or not this patch is worth installing.

Hosted on ImgBin.Org | Happy Easter...ish
.:Mouldy Punk:. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2008   #28
kalifa

kalifa is on a distinguished roadkalifa is on a distinguished road
I was thinking of upgrading my ATI x1950 pro to a ATI HD 4850 to increase the framerate before i purchase the game. But, since it's somewhat clear that more patches are needed, I guess I'll hold off on that purchase for the time being. Until these graphic and general performance issues are (hopefully) taken care of.
kalifa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2008   #29
Zidane

Zidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond repute
The update installed, then after the auto-update, it corrupted the game somehow. I uninstalled and installed (7 hour process) and it still wouldn't work after the upgrade. So now I "upgraded" to Vista, and I'll give it one more go. Little irritating, and I know I'll have baggy eyes later today for this, but I'm not turning my head.

Wish me luck, guys.
Old 12-14-2008   #30
Duke Lion

Duke Lion is just really niceDuke Lion is just really niceDuke Lion is just really niceDuke Lion is just really niceDuke Lion is just really niceDuke Lion is just really niceDuke Lion is just really niceDuke Lion is just really niceDuke Lion is just really niceDuke Lion is just really niceDuke Lion is just really nice
Good luck.
7 hours, that's mad crazy :S

I used a standalone type patch thingy.. Had no problems.
Duke Lion is offline   Reply With Quote