Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 12-11-2008   #61
Brotha
Rockstar-ish

Brotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the rough
I'm trying to watch all of your videos, and when I do view them, I become more and more amazed about the editor, I've already begun writing plots for upcoming movies (yes, movies). Everything that couldn't be done with the SA camhack seem to be possible now, and that's mind-blowing.
Brotha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008   #62
claud3
Banned
Banned

claud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of light
So brotha are you back into the Video making business again
claud3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2008   #63
Brotha
Rockstar-ish

Brotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the rough
Not yet, but when I get a new PC. Then I will be back.
Old 12-12-2008   #64
Yam Trigger
Urban Pleb

Yam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to behold
Damn Brotha. I clicked on this thread hoping you'd just posted a video. I'm looking forward to seeing what you create.

Do you smell burning feathers?
Yam Trigger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2008   #65
De7erminist
http://7thzone.net

De7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brotha View Post
I'm trying to watch all of your videos, and when I do view them, I become more and more amazed about the editor, I've already begun writing plots for upcoming movies (yes, movies). Everything that couldn't be done with the SA camhack seem to be possible now, and that's mind-blowing.
Yes, it is really amazing. And Brotha, do you happen to live in any of these territories? United States, Australia, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Luxembourg, The Netherlands, New Zealand, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, the United Kingdom or the Republic of Ireland. If you do, then we could colaborate on a video (you can give me the ideas, I can do the editing), then we can split the prize (there are two parts to the prize, a $300 shopping spree at R* Warehouse and a GTA IV gift pack - I personally would choose the gift pack. BTW, this is the PC video editor contest. (http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/events/)
De7erminist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2008   #66
otai
The NOOOBIE lol

otai will become famous soon enoughotai will become famous soon enoughotai will become famous soon enoughotai will become famous soon enoughotai will become famous soon enoughotai will become famous soon enough
Mybe I should upload mine
otai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2008   #67
Brotha
Rockstar-ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yam Trigger View Post
Damn Brotha. I clicked on this thread hoping you'd just posted a video. I'm looking forward to seeing what you create.
Check back in January.
Old 12-12-2008   #68
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
I've got a great idea for a video, but since I've uninstalled IV (plus it didn't work much) I can't do it, but I'd be happy to let someone else know the details and provide help, if it flows as well as it does in my mind then it should be a good video.
Ash_735 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2008   #69
De7erminist
http://7thzone.net

De7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash_735 View Post
I've got a great idea for a video, but since I've uninstalled IV (plus it didn't work much) I can't do it, but I'd be happy to let someone else know the details and provide help, if it flows as well as it does in my mind then it should be a good video.
I would be interested to do, since I'm also looking for an idea (what a coincidence!).

Anyway, here's my third video done in GTA IV. I've already got a fourth one done (still not uploaded, check back tomorrow). This one's rather mediocre, but tomorrow's one will be great! Do remember to rate it though!

https://tv.rockstargames.com/videos/...AD981AC271ADBB

Last edited by De7erminist; 12-13-2008 at 07:28 AM..
De7erminist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2008   #70
Duke Lion

Duke Lion is just really niceDuke Lion is just really niceDuke Lion is just really niceDuke Lion is just really niceDuke Lion is just really niceDuke Lion is just really niceDuke Lion is just really niceDuke Lion is just really niceDuke Lion is just really niceDuke Lion is just really niceDuke Lion is just really nice
Made another fairly crappy video. It's just a couple of random clips put together.

Watch in HD

Last edited by Duke Lion; 12-13-2008 at 09:07 AM..
Duke Lion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2008   #71
leelee862

leelee862 will become famous soon enoughleelee862 will become famous soon enoughleelee862 will become famous soon enoughleelee862 will become famous soon enoughleelee862 will become famous soon enoughleelee862 will become famous soon enoughleelee862 will become famous soon enoughleelee862 will become famous soon enoughleelee862 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lao Boy View Post

Wayyyyy better in HD.
Haha. What was the song used in this video called? It's dead weird yet strangely appealing to me
leelee862 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2008   #72
JinxyBoi
Be nice. =)

JinxyBoi will become famous soon enoughJinxyBoi will become famous soon enoughJinxyBoi will become famous soon enoughJinxyBoi will become famous soon enoughJinxyBoi will become famous soon enoughJinxyBoi will become famous soon enough
I tried one too~ Just a couple clips of my Zombie d00d that I liked and wanted to put together, really. =p

JinxyBoi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2008   #73
rappo
Professional Dumbass

rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.
lmao that was pretty good, loved the ending
jumpy texture and model loading but it was alright
Old 12-13-2008   #74
Nite
Addicted PC Gamer

Nite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant future
rofl jinxy nice video

i7 2600k @ 4.2Ghz | 16GB Corsair DDR3 1333 | 4GB EVGA GTX 770 SC ACX / GTX 460 (PhysX) | EVGA Z68 SLI
Nite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2008   #75
JinxyBoi
Be nice. =)

JinxyBoi will become famous soon enoughJinxyBoi will become famous soon enoughJinxyBoi will become famous soon enoughJinxyBoi will become famous soon enoughJinxyBoi will become famous soon enoughJinxyBoi will become famous soon enough
oi, thanks guys. =D

though that flickery texture stuff only started happening so blatantly after the last patch. =(

--

also, I've been having issues uploading to social club. it seems to automatically say "upload failed" without even trying anything. i made another little shorty with Ted that I wanted to use in that contest thingy that's going on, but it just won't try to upload. =/

Last edited by JinxyBoi; 12-13-2008 at 10:20 PM..
JinxyBoi is offline   Reply With Quote