Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV > The Lost and Damned
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 12-04-2008   #91
phreak
wsup den
Veteran Member

phreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud of
So I'm playing through GTA IV again and you know when Roman gets kidnapped? Well after you rescue him he sends you a text claiming that it was biker that did the job. Didn't really apply to me the first few times I played through the game, but now it could mean that it was Johnny or someone associated with his gang that did it.

I dunno, just something I came across.
Old 12-04-2008   #92
claud3
Banned
Banned

claud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of light
Lilld. what i menan is after completing the 10 hours of the d.l.c will you play it again
claud3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008   #93
lillb
Casual User

lillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by phreak View Post
So I'm playing through GTA IV again and you know when Roman gets kidnapped? Well after you rescue him he sends you a text claiming that it was biker that did the job. Didn't really apply to me the first few times I played through the game, but now it could mean that it was Johnny or someone associated with his gang that did it.

I dunno, just something I came across.
wow really? i never noticed that that could be another tie-in point to the GTA IV story besides the 2 times u actually see johnny

Quote:
Originally Posted by claud3 View Post
Lilld. what i menan is after completing the 10 hours of the d.l.c will you play it again
oh that totally depends on how good it is
i've already played through GTA IV twice
Old 12-04-2008   #94
claud3
Banned
Banned

claud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of light
i hope it is worthy of playing throught again. Only if it is good
Old 12-04-2008   #95
mM1k3y

mM1k3y will become famous soon enoughmM1k3y will become famous soon enoughmM1k3y will become famous soon enoughmM1k3y will become famous soon enoughmM1k3y will become famous soon enoughmM1k3y will become famous soon enoughmM1k3y will become famous soon enoughmM1k3y will become famous soon enough
yeah and if its not than you will have to wait for the second one
mM1k3y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008   #96
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by lillb View Post
wow really? i never noticed that that could be another tie-in point to the GTA IV story besides the 2 times u actually see johnny
Oh there is plenty in GTA IV, listen to news reports about Bikers and their wars, look up Johnny and his gang in the LCPD Database, LOADS of information hinting at the story in TLAD, also ChinaTown Wars details are in GTA IV too, look up Huang Lee on the LCPD Database to get his backstory and gang details and who he's involved with. They are crap at PC Games but Rockstar are good with Continuity and Story
Ash_735 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008   #97
mM1k3y

mM1k3y will become famous soon enoughmM1k3y will become famous soon enoughmM1k3y will become famous soon enoughmM1k3y will become famous soon enoughmM1k3y will become famous soon enoughmM1k3y will become famous soon enoughmM1k3y will become famous soon enoughmM1k3y will become famous soon enough
i guess you can find the person that will be in the next DLC too
mM1k3y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008   #98
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
Lot of Names in the Database, I'd say only around 25% are seen or mentioned at least once in GTA IV. There are around 11 or so names linked to Johnny and Biker Gangs and I'm pretty sure there are some charcters coming back who were only seen in GTA IV once, mainly the boyfriend of Faustins Daughter whi Niko has to kill, those two Bikers that Ray has Niko kill and Ray's girlfriend (who only appears in one cutscene, the one who does Meth) as she is linked into Biker Gangs quite a bit because she is the ex-boyfriend of the Leader of The Lost gang.
Ash_735 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2008   #99
claud3
Banned
Banned

ash_735. So if the d.l.c is any good will you play it a second time throught
Old 12-11-2008   #100
Jaytow

Jaytow will become famous soon enoughJaytow will become famous soon enoughJaytow will become famous soon enoughJaytow will become famous soon enoughJaytow will become famous soon enoughJaytow will become famous soon enoughJaytow will become famous soon enoughJaytow will become famous soon enoughJaytow will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash_735 View Post
Lot of Names in the Database, I'd say only around 25% are seen or mentioned at least once in GTA IV. There are around 11 or so names linked to Johnny and Biker Gangs and I'm pretty sure there are some charcters coming back who were only seen in GTA IV once, mainly the boyfriend of Faustins Daughter whi Niko has to kill, those two Bikers that Ray has Niko kill and Ray's girlfriend (who only appears in one cutscene, the one who does Meth) as she is linked into Biker Gangs quite a bit because she is the ex-boyfriend of the Leader of The Lost gang.
If the mafia doesnt play a huge role in TLAD then I think that it will definatley play one in the next episode, they are mentioned just as much of the bikers. Now that TLAD has been confirmed I can't believe I didnt get some of the rather obvious signs.
Jaytow is offline   Reply With Quote