Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV > The Lost and Damned
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 12-11-2008   #1
De7erminist
http://7thzone.net

De7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura about
3 New Screens from Xbox.com

Microsoft has just released three new screenshots of Grand Theft Auto IV: The Lost and Damned through Xbox.com, which are not really that High-Quality, but it shows more of the Lost bikers and Johnny Klebitz.

Link: http://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/g/gr...lostanddamned/

Last edited by De7erminist; 12-11-2008 at 07:31 AM..
De7erminist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008   #2
leelee862

leelee862 will become famous soon enoughleelee862 will become famous soon enoughleelee862 will become famous soon enoughleelee862 will become famous soon enoughleelee862 will become famous soon enoughleelee862 will become famous soon enoughleelee862 will become famous soon enoughleelee862 will become famous soon enoughleelee862 will become famous soon enough
I can't view them. It keeps prompting me to install 'Microsoft Silverlight'
leelee862 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008   #3
De7erminist

De7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by leelee862 View Post
I can't view them. It keeps prompting me to install 'Microsoft Silverlight'
Here, I uploaded them on my site: <removed>

Last edited by Neil; 12-11-2008 at 08:21 AM.. Reason: But you didn't post them here! We have a website advertising forum, and this is not it.
Old 12-11-2008   #4
claud3
Banned
Banned

claud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of light
they are amazing images. Nice
claud3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008   #5
leelee862

leelee862 will become famous soon enoughleelee862 will become famous soon enoughleelee862 will become famous soon enoughleelee862 will become famous soon enoughleelee862 will become famous soon enoughleelee862 will become famous soon enoughleelee862 will become famous soon enoughleelee862 will become famous soon enoughleelee862 will become famous soon enough
Ahh awesome!

Isn't that Jeff in one of the pics? The crazy guy that hates his wife.
Old 12-11-2008   #6
claud3
Banned
Banned

claud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of light
here for all to see

Last edited by claud3; 12-15-2008 at 10:28 AM..
Old 12-11-2008   #7
leelee862

*Drools*

Yeah I swear that's Jeff in the top picture. If not then that's definitely got to be one of Johnny's friends because he doesn't look like a ped to me.

I love the batting picture. I hope we get to do that. Looking at that i'm guessing that new combat moves will probably come along with the DLC because Johnny would be more of a brawler. I can't see him using Niko's moves myself.

Last edited by leelee862; 12-11-2008 at 07:28 AM..
Old 12-11-2008   #8
De7erminist

Quote:
Originally Posted by leelee862 View Post
*Drools*

Yeah I swear that's Jeff in the top picture. If not then that's definitely got to be one of Johnny's friends because he doesn't look like a ped to me.

I love the batting picture. I hope we get to do that. Looking at that i'm guessing that new combat moves will probably come along with the DLC because Johnny would be more of a brawler. I can't see him using Niko's moves myself.
Yes, I think they are new characters, they can't be using all the same characters from Niko's story arc. But I hope there will be new "biker-esque" features. And ya, he can't compare to Niko, they're from different worlds. So, new animations, perhaps?
Old 12-11-2008   #9
claud3
Banned
Banned

Maybe so. But do you think new combat on the bike as you see there in the bike fight. Will you be able to use a baseball bat on your bike. Aswell as the useual weapons like the Pistol and mac
Old 12-11-2008   #10
leelee862

Quote:
Originally Posted by }{oT~dEv1L 666 View Post
Yes, I think they are new characters, they can't be using all the same characters from Niko's story arc. But I hope there will be new "biker-esque" features. And ya, he can't compare to Niko, they're from different worlds. So, new animations, perhaps?
That's what I'm hoping for. An almost completely new cast of characters. I want to see a couple of returning faces but I think most of the characters from Niko's story have run their course a bit. As for new animations, I sure hope so, because I can imagine that Johnny would have more of a 'hard man' swagger to his walk and I can't really see him doing that weird swaying thing that Niko does from time to time. And judging from the pics, it looks like there will be a new 'biker-esque' feel to the game. Johnny's riding around with his gang in most of the them which could indicate that there may be a lot of involvement with your gang.

I for one cannot wait. Johnny was actually one of my favourite characters from Niko's story and I was hoping to see him again. Looks like Rockstar have gone 1 better for me

Last edited by leelee862; 12-11-2008 at 07:47 AM..
Old 12-11-2008   #11
Alec_Pusay119

Alec_Pusay119 is an unknown quantity at this point
Anyone notice that new gun he is holding in the pic with the guy that looks like Jeff? I think it may be a Colt 1911.

Well, we have one confirmed new weapon. Two if you count the bat being wooden instead of metal (or at least it looks wooden to me), cause I am pretty sure the baseball bat Niko always used was metal...

Edit: Anyone notice those bikes? I'm almost positive that there wasn't a single bike with double headlights in GTA IV. Either The Lost are riding totally different bikes now, or they are riding customized bikes...

Last edited by Alec_Pusay119; 12-11-2008 at 08:23 AM..
Alec_Pusay119 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008   #12
John The Con
Newbie Member

John The Con is on a distinguished roadJohn The Con is on a distinguished roadJohn The Con is on a distinguished road
Wow, the guy on the first picture looks alot like Sean Penn and/or Harvey Keitel.
John The Con is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008   #13
LoneStarGamer

LoneStarGamer is on a distinguished roadLoneStarGamer is on a distinguished roadLoneStarGamer is on a distinguished roadLoneStarGamer is on a distinguished roadLoneStarGamer is on a distinguished road

Many people are wondering from this screen shot if we are going to be able to use melee weapons while riding on motorcycles, I am wondering the same thing. But it might just be a screen shot from a cut scene that's causing the confusion.
Old 12-11-2008   #14
leelee862

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneStarGamer View Post

Many people are wondering from this screen shot if we are going to be able to use melee weapons while riding on motorcycles, I am wondering the same thing. But it might just be a screen shot from a cut scene that's causing the confusion.
Ahh you may be on to something there. On closer inspection it does look like it could be a cutscene. I sure hope not though. I wanna be able to do it.
Old 12-11-2008   #15
claud3
Banned
Banned

well quoting what i said

Quote:
Claud3: Maybe so. But do you think new combat on the bike as you see there in the bike fight. Will you be able to use a baseball bat on your bike. Aswell as the useual weapons like the Pistol and mac
It is maybe possible to use Melee weapons. But limited to the Baseball bat only