Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 12-08-2008   #46
claud3
Banned
Banned

claud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of light
Things just seem to get ahead of other things like the skid marks and some of the reaction times are slow
claud3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2008   #47
eli
wolfpvck

eli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond repute

Click watch in high quality.
Old 12-08-2008   #48
claud3
Banned
Banned

claud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of light
eli that was great. Beating up the cop was abit awkward. With the fists going throught his body and the slow reaction was abit nuts.

But the shot at the end when you gunned that guy down was cool
Old 12-08-2008   #49
Him

Him will become famous soon enoughHim will become famous soon enoughHim will become famous soon enoughHim will become famous soon enoughHim will become famous soon enoughHim will become famous soon enoughHim will become famous soon enough
I think this is a related question so ill ask here. How do i pick how long my capture time is? i heard its was 30 seconds to 2 minutes, so far most of my captures were about 30 seconds and randomly i had some that were almost a minute, is there a way of knowing how long the capture will be?
Old 12-08-2008   #50
claud3
Banned
Banned

its is 30 seconds as like the other gta games on the p.c
Old 12-08-2008   #51
eli
wolfpvck

eli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond repute
My clips vary between 40-70 seconds. It depends on resources being used and programs running in the back.
Old 12-08-2008   #52
wwecruz

wwecruz will become famous soon enoughwwecruz will become famous soon enoughwwecruz will become famous soon enoughwwecruz will become famous soon enoughwwecruz will become famous soon enoughwwecruz will become famous soon enoughwwecruz will become famous soon enough
Awesome Eli!

wwecruz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008   #53
MiniAnt

MiniAnt is on a distinguished roadMiniAnt is on a distinguished roadMiniAnt is on a distinguished roadMiniAnt is on a distinguished roadMiniAnt is on a distinguished road
https://tv.rockstargames.com/videos/...B80EE6D07F0B26

Another one, this one even got a comment and ratings, yay!
MiniAnt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008   #54
rappo
Professional Dumbass

rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.
this is me fucking up the mission "Hung Out to Dry" ... i call it, Who's Drying Now?

Watch in high quality

for some reason when i export to 720p the camera movements get jumpy. everything else is alright though..
Old 12-10-2008   #55
JinxyBoi
Be nice. =)

JinxyBoi will become famous soon enoughJinxyBoi will become famous soon enoughJinxyBoi will become famous soon enoughJinxyBoi will become famous soon enoughJinxyBoi will become famous soon enoughJinxyBoi will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by rappo View Post
this is me fucking up the mission "Hung Out to Dry" ... i call it, Who's Drying Now?
I actually lol'd for real. Good title for it too.
JinxyBoi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008   #56
[TA]HelFire
Newbie Member

[TA]HelFire is on a distinguished road[TA]HelFire is on a distinguished road[TA]HelFire is on a distinguished road[TA]HelFire is on a distinguished road[TA]HelFire is on a distinguished road
nice video rappo
Old 12-11-2008   #57
Brotha
Rockstar-ish

Brotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the rough
Yes! Finally someone is sharing the same visions as myself, rappo that video was great, the camera action going on was brilliant! I just can't wait to update my rig and produce some mind-blowing stuff. Ah, a new Spielberg will be born.
Brotha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008   #58
claud3
Banned
Banned

awsome vid rappo. As brotha said the camera work is awsome.

Last edited by claud3; 12-11-2008 at 03:36 PM..
Old 12-11-2008   #59
De7erminist
http://7thzone.net

De7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brotha View Post
Yes! Finally someone is sharing the same visions as myself, rappo that video was great, the camera action going on was brilliant! I just can't wait to update my rig and produce some mind-blowing stuff. Ah, a new Spielberg will be born.
Hey, Brotha, if you're willing to co-operate we could do vids together. I'm understand a little on camera-work as I do this in school and lots on editing. I was intending on reproducing some trailers too (It'll be quite possible save for Trailer 1 which is al ittle hard with the 1 minutes cap they put on clips, so time-lapse will be sort of impossible. But maybe a clip that's 1:20 long shortened into 5 seconds could have the same effect.

Anyway, some of my videos you guys have missed:
https://tv.rockstargames.com/videos/...69DA5A4D710C9D
https://tv.rockstargames.com/videos/...208787E6A81E13
De7erminist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008   #60
claud3
Banned
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by }{oT~dEv1L 666 View Post
The first video is cool. The second i seen and its a cool vid

this vid are you making new Episodes. The extend it