Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 12-06-2008   #16
rappo
Professional Dumbass

rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.
Aye thanks, I just got that working last night. I'm not sure why I thought it was the whole video. I guess I was using a lengthy marker that just looked like it was the whole thing
Old 12-06-2008   #17
zombienm
Ex-Dead Mod

zombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to behold
https://tv.rockstargames.com/videos/...67A9C4DA85DC3F

My first attempt at making a video. I could probably do much better now that I've learned the system.
Old 12-06-2008   #18
rappo
Professional Dumbass

rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.
dude you missed him at point blank with a shotgun

pretty nice though, the quality looks way better on the socialclub site than youtube
Old 12-06-2008   #19
claud3
Banned
Banned

claud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of light
yeah the vid on social club is better. And that was a cool vid Zombienm
claud3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2008   #20
Brotha
Rockstar-ish

Brotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the rough
I´m afraid I can´t give you any taste of videos right now, but I can atleast give you this:

Brotha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2008   #21
claud3
Banned
Banned

claud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of light
Brotha with the vid-editor you can do so much more. And i for one can't wait to see what you come up with
Old 12-06-2008   #22
Duke Lion

Duke Lion is just really niceDuke Lion is just really niceDuke Lion is just really niceDuke Lion is just really niceDuke Lion is just really niceDuke Lion is just really niceDuke Lion is just really niceDuke Lion is just really niceDuke Lion is just really niceDuke Lion is just really niceDuke Lion is just really nice
I made a short (crappy) video.. Couldn't export it as 720p, cause the game was surprisingly being a bitch...

soo, crappy quality on youtube:

re-edited my video.. Fixed the most crappy camera mess ups..

Last edited by Duke Lion; 12-06-2008 at 06:20 PM..
Duke Lion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2008   #23
zombienm
Ex-Dead Mod

zombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by rappo View Post
dude you missed him at point blank with a shotgun
He fell out of the way at the last second.
Old 12-06-2008   #24
claud3
Banned
Banned

good for your first go Duke lion.

Zombienm That was a shit one he fell out of the way at that second. That would've been a good shot
Old 12-06-2008   #25
Duke Lion

Duke Lion is just really niceDuke Lion is just really niceDuke Lion is just really niceDuke Lion is just really niceDuke Lion is just really niceDuke Lion is just really niceDuke Lion is just really niceDuke Lion is just really niceDuke Lion is just really niceDuke Lion is just really niceDuke Lion is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by claud3 View Post
good for your first go Duke lion.
Thanks.. I should have fixed the camera though. Didn't realize it looked that bad..
Old 12-06-2008   #26
claud3
Banned
Banned

No problem

the camera settings are easy to use. It's worth trying different angle's and see what fits
Old 12-06-2008   #27
rappo
Professional Dumbass

What do you need in order to export to 720p? I'm unfamiliar with these fancy HD words... does the game have to be running at a certain resolution?
Old 12-06-2008   #28
Duke Lion

I think you need to run in at least 720p, cause it was complaining before I bumped up the resolution.. But now it says something about system resources.. No idea what that's about :/
Old 12-06-2008   #29
rappo
Professional Dumbass

hmmmm sucks, i hope the patch lets me up my resolution a little bit. im maxed at 1152 pixels wide, and thats like just shy of 720p. would be nice to be able to export videos in higher quality than that web setting
Old 12-06-2008   #30
Duke Lion

Have you tried the -norestrictions thingy?
That's what I'm using, else I couldn't get more than 1600x900 with everything on lowest settings.

I re-edited my video. The camera twitches are gone now.. it's still kinda crappy though x)

Last edited by Duke Lion; 12-06-2008 at 06:23 PM..