Old 12-03-2008   #1
iNeT
Newbie Member

iNeT is an unknown quantity at this point
Exclamation Serial number !! plz help :(

My serial number on cover *removed* is not valid and i cant play
He need unlock code ! i dont have

Last edited by ZCAB; 12-03-2008 at 11:53 AM..
Old 12-03-2008   #2
ZCAB

ZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond repute
Please do not post serial numbers on the forums, especially not your own - other people might use it and that's $50 down the toilet.

I hope you really bought the game and you're not trying to get other people to post serials. If you really bought the game though, I suggest trying to enter the code again to see if you made any mistakes the last time. If that doesn't work and you have a physical copy, I suggest you return the game and get a new copy. If you got it through Steam, I'm not sure what you should do.

Last edited by ZCAB; 12-03-2008 at 11:58 AM..
Old 12-03-2008   #3
Neil

Neil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud of
in before lock

And really, iNeT, if you're having problems with your serial contact your retailer for a replacement product or call the number found at www.rockstargames.com/support or in the game manual.
Closed Thread