Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > GTAGaming > Announcements & Feedback
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 11-24-2008   #46
FG
CJ would be so proud

FG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to behold
^ where did you see that?
Old 11-24-2008   #47
oppar
Amateur Intellectual

oppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond repute
http://www.gtagaming.com/forums/show...2&postcount=18

It's also nice to know that people feel i'm artistic

grimmy is a gay icon
Old 11-24-2008   #48
FG
CJ would be so proud

FG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to behold
^where did you see that?
Old 11-24-2008   #49
Fry
Your Mother

Fry is a splendid one to beholdFry is a splendid one to beholdFry is a splendid one to beholdFry is a splendid one to beholdFry is a splendid one to beholdFry is a splendid one to beholdFry is a splendid one to beholdFry is a splendid one to beholdFry is a splendid one to beholdFry is a splendid one to beholdFry is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5tatic View Post
haha worst music taste

nice - even though i pretty much listen to anything
When you listen to anything though it's easy to have the worst music taste, because everyone hates certain types pf music and if you listen to it then they'll say your taste in music sucks.
Old 11-24-2008   #50
Pablo Escobar Jr.
Veteran Member

Pablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond repute
Actually, Fry is speaking the truth. People who "listen to any type of music", as they say it, often actually don't have any real taste in music at all. Not saying I voted for you Static, I believe you actually have a profound(?) taste in music, Detroit rap for instance.

Hot Buttered Soul
Old 11-24-2008   #51
Piggus
Wicked Member

Piggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond repute
Why am I on there for best music taste then? I also listen to pretty much anything.

I guess people really admire that "Got Money" is my favorite song at the moment lol.
Old 11-24-2008   #52
claud3
Banned
Banned

claud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of light
Question

Quote:

Best New Member, claud3

Most Idiotic: claud3,

Most Picked On: claud3,

Worst Grammar/Spelling: claud3,

Thread of the Year: So I got this message on youtube earlier..., The Longest Thread, Ha Ha Ha..., FFFFFUUUUUUU-
Post of the Year: claud3 sexual adventures (#1, #2, #3, etc),
Just looking throught what you posted rappo. And i just noticed what i was voted for and i am surprised. Not being voted for thw Worst Grammar. But a few of the others. Post of the year " My sexual Adventures. i thought it would not make it in there. Let alone be being votted for BEST New Memeber

Last edited by claud3; 11-24-2008 at 03:38 PM..
Old 11-24-2008   #53
guilty.by.association
Registered Loser

guilty.by.association has a reputation beyond reputeguilty.by.association has a reputation beyond reputeguilty.by.association has a reputation beyond reputeguilty.by.association has a reputation beyond reputeguilty.by.association has a reputation beyond reputeguilty.by.association has a reputation beyond reputeguilty.by.association has a reputation beyond reputeguilty.by.association has a reputation beyond reputeguilty.by.association has a reputation beyond reputeguilty.by.association has a reputation beyond reputeguilty.by.association has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo Escobar Jr. View Post
Actually, Fry is speaking the truth. People who "listen to any type of music", as they say it, often actually don't have any real taste in music at all. Not saying I voted for you Static, I believe you actually have a profound(?) taste in music, Detroit rap for instance.
That's a good point actually I see where you're coming from.
Old 11-25-2008   #54
Pablo Escobar Jr.
Veteran Member

Pablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piggus View Post
Why am I on there for best music taste then? I also listen to pretty much anything.

I guess people really admire that "Got Money" is my favorite song at the moment lol.
I don't know. I didn't fill in the ballots for everyone...

Hot Buttered Soul
Old 11-25-2008   #55
Thundercracker

Thundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piggus View Post

Normally, people will vote for whoever they like most if the answer isn't clear to them. Maybe a lot of people just like you?
Old 11-25-2008   #56
claud3
Banned
Banned

claud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of light
you should be happy piggus.

Last edited by claud3; 11-25-2008 at 04:53 AM..
Closed Thread