Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > GTAGaming > Announcements & Feedback
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 11-22-2008   #31
Rocker-5
Banned
Banned

Rocker-5 is infamous around these partsRocker-5 is infamous around these partsRocker-5 is infamous around these parts
i hope i get nominated for something nice

Last edited by Rocker-5; 11-22-2008 at 06:35 AM..
Old 11-22-2008   #32
guilty.by.association
Registered Loser

guilty.by.association has a reputation beyond reputeguilty.by.association has a reputation beyond reputeguilty.by.association has a reputation beyond reputeguilty.by.association has a reputation beyond reputeguilty.by.association has a reputation beyond reputeguilty.by.association has a reputation beyond reputeguilty.by.association has a reputation beyond reputeguilty.by.association has a reputation beyond reputeguilty.by.association has a reputation beyond reputeguilty.by.association has a reputation beyond reputeguilty.by.association has a reputation beyond repute
Lmao @ Worst taste in music, I listen to every genre :p
Old 11-22-2008   #33
claud3
Banned
Banned

claud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of light
Here i was put in the worst grammar and a few other places cool
Old 11-22-2008   #34
behzad_sol
Unregistered User

behzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to behold
Maybe I get nominated in something awesome!

Last edited by behzad_sol; 11-22-2008 at 09:48 AM..
Old 11-22-2008   #35
Rocker-5
Banned
Banned

Rocker-5 is infamous around these partsRocker-5 is infamous around these partsRocker-5 is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally Posted by behzad_sol View Post
Maybe I get nominated in something awesomw!

ان شاء الله
Old 11-22-2008   #36
behzad_sol
Unregistered User

behzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocker-5 View Post
ان شاء الله
Thanks man,you too!
Old 11-22-2008   #37
lillb
Casual User

lillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo Escobar Jr. View Post
Wow, I never expected my rage comic to be one of the posts of the year.
that shit was awesome dude
Old 11-23-2008   #38
Macey
Registered Whore

Macey has much to be proud ofMacey has much to be proud ofMacey has much to be proud ofMacey has much to be proud ofMacey has much to be proud ofMacey has much to be proud ofMacey has much to be proud ofMacey has much to be proud ofMacey has much to be proud ofMacey has much to be proud ofMacey has much to be proud of
How long can we get to do this first bit?
Old 11-23-2008   #39
rappo
Professional Dumbass

rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.
Today will probably be the last day
Old 11-23-2008   #40
FG
CJ would be so proud

FG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to behold
where do you see the results, of this 1st bit?
Old 11-23-2008   #41
rappo
Professional Dumbass

rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.
Well, I'm currently in the process of creating the polls forum, where you pick your final vote. In the poll, the usernames/threads/whatever are ordered from top to bottom by how many nominations they got in that category. So that'll be your chance to see the popular nomination and then decide how you want to vote from there.
Old 11-23-2008   #42
eli
wolfpvck

eli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond repute
Lol, most boring member?:p', sarcastic & artistic I understand..
Old 11-23-2008   #43
ska
Wearing my rolex

ska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond repute
Finally finished my nomination sheet off.
Old 11-23-2008   #44
Fry
Your Mother

Fry is a splendid one to beholdFry is a splendid one to beholdFry is a splendid one to beholdFry is a splendid one to beholdFry is a splendid one to beholdFry is a splendid one to beholdFry is a splendid one to beholdFry is a splendid one to beholdFry is a splendid one to beholdFry is a splendid one to beholdFry is a splendid one to behold
hahaha

I got most boring too, I guess it doesn't get anymore boring then rape and abortion jokes with a nazi rappo avatar.
Old 11-24-2008   #45
oppar
Amateur Intellectual

oppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond repute
haha worst music taste

nice - even though i pretty much listen to anything

grimmy is a gay icon
Closed Thread