Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV > The Lost and Damned
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 11-20-2008   #16
oppar
Amateur Intellectual

oppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond repute
Looks pretty good. Unfortunate that PS3 owners won't get this.

grimmy is a gay icon
oppar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2008   #17
Chrissy_Lad
BooYaa...its Batman...

Chrissy_Lad is an unknown quantity at this point
Yeh Im a ps3 owner and i'm pretty gutted! Might but a 360 now lol...
Chrissy_Lad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2008   #18
leelee862

leelee862 will become famous soon enoughleelee862 will become famous soon enoughleelee862 will become famous soon enoughleelee862 will become famous soon enoughleelee862 will become famous soon enoughleelee862 will become famous soon enoughleelee862 will become famous soon enoughleelee862 will become famous soon enoughleelee862 will become famous soon enough
Fucking yes!! You actully get to play as Johnny! WOW..is all I can say really. Johnny was one of the more minor characters but I loved him. He was bad ass. Can't..freaking..wait. I knew that there was a good reason why they kept him alive. Hopefully this new story will tie up a few loose ends from Niko's story.

Last edited by leelee862; 11-20-2008 at 01:06 PM..
leelee862 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2008   #19
MurphySk8

MurphySk8 is on a distinguished roadMurphySk8 is on a distinguished roadMurphySk8 is on a distinguished roadMurphySk8 is on a distinguished road
My guess for the plot would be that you start out as a lower level thug working for The Lost, it sets up the story of how the original leader went to jail, and then you take over and the story crosses over GTA IV's in the two points where Johnny and Niko are actually in the same room. If it started after the beginning of GTA IV, you'd most likely already be the leader of the gang. I'm thinking there'll be a lot of biker gang warfare and you'll be dealing with the Ancellottis and the other families.
MurphySk8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2008   #20
zeeshan810
RockstarDB.com

zeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enough
Exclamation

You guys didn't add this Image.
I will sure download this DLC for 360.
Old 11-20-2008   #21
GrungeRockCity
Outshined

GrungeRockCity is on a distinguished roadGrungeRockCity is on a distinguished roadGrungeRockCity is on a distinguished roadGrungeRockCity is on a distinguished roadGrungeRockCity is on a distinguished road
Pisses me off it's not going to the PS3. If it was just the storyline being different and new missions, I could probably live. But now hearing all this other stuff that's surfaced, it just pisses me off. Fucking Microsoft. It should be on BOTH consoles. >.<

Official PSN ID: GrungeRevival18
GrungeRockCity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2008   #22
leelee862

leelee862 will become famous soon enoughleelee862 will become famous soon enoughleelee862 will become famous soon enoughleelee862 will become famous soon enoughleelee862 will become famous soon enoughleelee862 will become famous soon enoughleelee862 will become famous soon enoughleelee862 will become famous soon enoughleelee862 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeeshan810 View Post
Oh...my...shit. *Drools*. That's going up as my background! Johnny's a freakin' bad ass.

I thought that Rockstar would just give Johnny a bigger part in Niko's story and just have Niko eventually kill Johnny off but they've actually come up with a whole freakin' story for him AND they're making him a playable character..just...AHHHHH....awesome!! I'm seriously acting like a little kid here. I'm 19 but acting like a 5 year old with a 50p piece. I just can't wait for this

Just wondering though, as i've never downloaded anything off live, and will only be setting up a connection and getting live for the downloadable content, how will this work? Do you download it to the disc itself or your hard drive(of which, I don't have..yet)?

Last edited by leelee862; 11-20-2008 at 05:50 PM..
Old 11-20-2008   #23
Chrissy_Lad
BooYaa...its Batman...

Chrissy_Lad is an unknown quantity at this point
YEA RUB IT IN.......wonder how much it cost? suppose cant put a price on greatness...
Chrissy_Lad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2008   #24
MurphySk8

MurphySk8 is on a distinguished roadMurphySk8 is on a distinguished roadMurphySk8 is on a distinguished roadMurphySk8 is on a distinguished road
Don't own a PS3 myself, but I would definitely prefer the DLC be on both platforms. Sure, there's that urge to support the 'home team', but exclusives are a joke to me. It's almost always a timed exclusive, like the Metal Gear games, but this is looking more permanent, which sucks. A lot of my friends only have PS3's and the 360 keeps getting exclusives with this stuff. I used to be a huge Sony fan before this generation of consoles, so I'd like to see their more loyal fans rewarded from time to time. At least there's Little Big Planet.
Old 11-20-2008   #25
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
The fact is, Microsoft paid $50 Million for this shit, Rockstarm like any other company, don't give a shit about loyality and fanbase when $50 Million is shoved in their face! Don't like it and want it to be on the PS3? Well go to Rockstar Games with $50 Million, then I'm sure they would port it over to PS3 then!
Ash_735 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2008   #26
claud3
Banned
Banned

claud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of light
So we will actually play as a gang member. Not a Person just doing jobs for them cool

I really hope it comes to the PS3
claud3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2008   #27
leelee862

Just been reading up on it and one website says that "Grand Theft Auto IV: The Lost and Damned requires players to have the full version of Grand Theft Auto IV for Xbox 360 and Xbox LIVE membership to download". What do they mean by "the full version"?
Old 11-20-2008   #28
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
Probs just a mistake, or it might mean it will require GTA IV to be installed to the hard drive first, then the download for The Lost and Damned can happy and it patches over the game? In effect, a big mod over the original game.
Ash_735 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2008   #29
MurphySk8

Just means you need GTA IV to play it, just like Shivering Isles needs Oblivion. Whether the game's in the disc tray or installed to the harddrive, that's up to you.
Old 11-20-2008   #30
leelee862

Oooh right, makes sense now. Cheers you 2